Beat the Clock - Manchester City v Leicester City

You know nothing much is wrong when the main point of the match is why only 6 substitutes, but it was obvious that the side had lost a bit of spark and were only firing on three cylinders, the sharpness had gone and Raheem on a full battery wold have put that chance away, as would the others when they had chances. Pep closed the shop and gave everyone a holiday. They were supposed to be back today and unlike Mahez they will be, lets hope they have all sharpened their minds to take the Assassins to the cleaners.

1. Guess the attendance:

2. Predict the time of the first goal: (either team) If you don't think there will be a goal scored enter NFW

3* Name the first MANCHESTER CITY PLAYER to score: (if you do not think City will not score a goal then enter NGS)

4. Predict the correct scoreline:

5. Guess (because its on TV) how many pairs of gloves, not inc the Keepers will be worn by the starting City(us) side - 5 pts only for a correct answer.

Rising

Alert Team
Colin Is The King - 9/2/2018 10:41

That's a canny question for the bonus - observation will need to be spot on, unless there's a screen shot!
Buzz is attending so will be there as our official gloves counter. I'm assuming that the gloves count will be for the whole of the game, subs coming on with them, etc.

Rising - 9/2/2018 10:56

Colin Is The King - 9/2/2018 10:41

That's a canny question for the bonus - observation will need to be spot on, unless there's a screen shot!
Buzz is attending so will be there as our official gloves counter. I'm assuming that the gloves count will be for the whole of the game, subs coming on with them, etc.
No Rising, it is only the starting side I want - subs do not count.

Colin Is The King

Vital Football Legend
I made it two players wearing gloves, but I'll wait until Buzz gives his verdict before posting the final tallies - Ozi in the driving seat there.

I've also got a question for you, Buzz.
The majority of us have Aguero as first goalscorer, who also hit a hat trick, which usually scores 15 points.
Ozi and Skoorb do have the correct first goal scorer, Sterling, earning them five points.
It doesn't seem right to me that imbalance, so I'm looking for a bit of guidance on this one.
Gut feeling is one point for Aguero, despite the HT.

Col. :005:
You have a difficult job which you are very good at.
(This is in no way to curry favour or look to gain future advantage).
:051:

Colin Is The King - 10/2/2018 20:48

I made it two players wearing gloves, but I'll wait until Buzz gives his verdict before posting the final tallies - Ozi in the driving seat there.

I've also got a question for you, Buzz.
The majority of us have Aguero as first goalscorer, who also hit a hat trick, which usually scores 15 points.
Ozi and Skoorb do have the correct first goal scorer, Sterling, earning them five points.
It doesn't seem right to me that imbalance, so I'm looking for a bit of guidance on this one.
Gut feeling is one point for Aguero, despite the HT.
2 glove wearers (I thought I was the winner here as in the warm up there were 5 wearing gloves, but only Ota and Sergio kept them on when the match started.

4 pts for Aguero 1 pt. per goal

If he had scored first it would have been 16, although 4 goals I feel 20 puts would not have been out of place.