Beat the Clock - Manchester City v Burnley

The FA Cup and Guess What? Yep Premier League opposition, Yep right again the hot and cold balls got mixed and we found ourselves a home tie due to an error.

1. Guess the attendance:

2. Predict the time of the first goal: (either team) If you don't think there will be a goal scored enter NFW

3* Name the first MANCHESTER CITY PLAYER to score: (if you do not think City will not score a goal then enter NGS)

4. Predict the correct scoreline:

5. How many goals in total will be scored in the below matches, if the game is postponed it will count as 3 goals, if abandoned the number of goals scored will count whilst the game was in play.
Fleetwood Town v Leicester City
Bolton Wanderers v Huddersfield Town
AFC Bournemouth v Wigan Athletic
Coventry City v Stoke City
Exeter City v West Bromwich Albion
Fulham v Southampton
Newcastle United v Luton Town
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Swansea City

20 for a correct guess - 10 - 5 -1 for a good try

good luck

Rising

Alert Team
Buzz Lightyear - 7/1/2018 09:16

I cannot find an attendance figure yet, we may have to wait until City publish the Bristol City programme.
I've got the FA match report bookmarked, waiting for their attendance update, and I keep checking MCFC official site. It's odd, because we're the only game last night which hasn't got it.

Colin Is The King

Vital Football Legend
I've been told the figure published in the Mail is 53,356.
Nothing in the Express, and I can't find anything anywhere else - Burnley website, City's, several other newspapers.
Anyone else seen it in their paper?

Colin Is The King - 7/1/2018 13:43

I've been told the figure published in the Mail is 53,356.
Nothing in the Express, and I can't find anything anywhere else - Burnley website, City's, several other newspapers.
Anyone else seen it in their paper?
Colin, I think we might have to wait until the Bristol City programme is published, for a definitive figure.

Rising

Alert Team
If Col is ok with waiting to do his sums until we get an official figure, I think we should defer.
Perish the thought of the squabbling and in-fighting that might ensue on here should it all go horribly wrong. :006:

Colin Is The King - 7/1/2018 14:38

The other elements of the round have been scored.
If there's nothing by Tuesday, I'll void that part of it and post the details if that's OK :048:
We will wait for the Bristol City programme to be published, it will save any arguments not that there would be any

Rising

Alert Team
Buzz Lightyear - 7/1/2018 15:31

Colin Is The King - 7/1/2018 14:38

The other elements of the round have been scored.
If there's nothing by Tuesday, I'll void that part of it and post the details if that's OK :048:
We will wait for the Bristol City programme to be published, it will save any arguments not that there would be any
Buzz :026:
If there were any arguments they would be light-hearted and enjoyable banter.
:022: