Beardsley | Vital Football

Beardsley

Total whitewash (no pun intended). What happened to the internal inquiry ? We need to know what the findings were. Were the allegations true or not ? Surely Beardsley would want his innocence announced.

To be fair, we shouldn't expect to hear too much. What we understand is that some allegations were made, Peter B was suspended and investigated. The club has a legal duty of care to all employees, both Peter B and the complainant/s. There is the burden of truth against the balance of probabilities.

An underlying principle of British law is the right to work.

It is conceivable that merely the existence of complaints might act as a deterrent to recruitment. Therefore, with no public acceptance of liability on any party for wrongdoing, false allegations or misunderstandings, an expedient approach may be to come to an alternative settlement.

We might draw our own conclusions from what had been said, or even what has not been said. At the end of the day, our opinions are not fact.

Total whitewash (no pun intended). What happened to the internal inquiry ? We need to know what the findings were. Were the allegations true or not ? Surely Beardsley would want his innocence announced.
My guess is that the club have bowed to external pressure in the spirit off political correctness.

If there was real evidence of racism the media would be all over it.

I’m sure I read somewhere that the FA are investigating the results and why it took so long to conclude. Sheer ineptness from start to finish, like the rest of Ashley’s businesses.

Allegedly parents of seven academy players demanded a meeting in 2002 raising concerns about treatment by Beardsley toward their sons but the club failed to act. If this allegation has any substance it has been going on longer than Ashley's tenure.

Allegedly parents of seven academy players demanded a meeting in 2002 raising concerns about treatment by Beardsley toward their sons but the club failed to act. If this allegation has any substance it has been going on longer than Ashley's tenure.

If the rumours about Terry Mac’s son are true then it would certainly point at Beardsley being a bit of a **** on the balance of probabilities.

I’m sure I read somewhere that the FA are investigating the results and why it took so long to conclude. Sheer ineptness from start to finish, like the rest of Ashley’s businesses.

Whilst I don't disagree at all with what you say the harsh reality is he keeps getting away with it time after time. The Fat Fecker is a law unto himself and even bloody parliament don't seem able to rattle him.