Beardsley | Page 4 | Vital Football

Beardsley

Pillock.... judging by the time of OM's post he's just in from collecting the glasses and has sucked too much ale from the bar towels.

I dare say I’ve given you adequate time to come up with an excuse.

Are you in a position to answer yet? I bet your season ticket is in the post because deep down (you know as well as we do) it’s all about you.

I might be a lot of things but I’m so glad I’m not a coward. That would be truly deplorable.

Of course they will stick by him. A first team return and he will be like a new signing.

Should be sacked on results alone. Good player but hopeless coach.
Makes me wonder about Benitez, if he is backing Beardsley.

He's an idiot, should've know better and I have it on good authority that he could be a right **** to those he didn't like.

Peter Beardsley found guilty of three counts of using racist & abusive language towards NUFC U23 players following FA hearing & has been suspended from all football activity for 32 weeks.

Statement on behalf of Beardsley: 'He is very surprised & disappointed by decision... It was almost impossible for Peter to clear his name... NUFC did not provide relevant training & education for Peter... Will respect sanction & looks forward to returning to work in football'.

The 3 counts of racist & abusive language Beardsley found guilty of were 1) calling an African player a "monkey" 2) "You should be used to that" as African players climbed trees at Go Ape course 3) "It's cos you're not 18" to African player, suggesting fraud in declaring age.