Beardsley | Vital Football

Beardsley

Toon_NoMatterWot

Alert Team
According to The Mirror, they reckon Beardsley is being investigated again for bullying one of the bairns.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-investigate-under-23-coach-11804585

Support the team, Toony, not the regime. As long as the fans sit there and grumble for a minute or so all will be well.

I’d be interested to know what the people who still go to the games do to try and oust the current regime. Beardsley included.

Reactions: Rza
Pillock.... judging by the time of OM's post he's just in from collecting the glasses and has sucked too much ale from the bar towels.

"Bullying", is that what football has come too? We used to say it was a mans game, the kid should have given him plenty back.

Having watched a few reserve games over he last couple of years, to me Beardsley looks like a useless coach. Stands om the touchline with his hands in his pocket and gives the young lads no encouragement or instruction. The bloke who has been signing the fat ***** praises and thinks that Hippo Heed is a great manager. When the takeover happens him and Charnley should be he first ***** for the chop.

Having watched a few reserve games over he last couple of years, to me Beardsley looks like a useless coach. Stands om the touchline with his hands in his pocket and gives the young lads no encouragement or instruction. The bloke who has been signing the fat ***** praises and thinks that Hippo Heed is a great manager. When the takeover happens him and Charnley should be he first ***** for the chop.

Coach because he was a very good player for no other reason. His record with the youngsters is poor.
Hopefully if the takeover ever happens he, Penfold and others will be history.

Officemonkey - 6/1/2018 05:41

Support the team, Toony, not the regime. As long as the fans sit there and grumble for a minute or so all will be well.

I’d be interested to know what the people who still go to the games do to try and oust the current regime. Beardsley included.

:19: :19: :19:

What a fucking bellend.

Vin and Ry go. Have you asked them?

Thought not.

Like night comes after day, you can always rely on the two followers to reply directly with nothing of note to add, certainly no opinion.

Ask Vin and Ry? Seeing as it is a public message board and I said I’d be interested to know something from those that go, it would certainly insinuate that they’re also included, you silly woman.

I'm not sure what to make of it until I hear the full story. Beardsley was the best player I've seen in a black and white shirt. Phenomenally gifted player who made it look very easy. Clearly it hasn't transferred into an ability to coach. We can judge him on his results, which have been shite.

He has been an apologist for Ashley though, as many have. The time is soon going to come when he takes a hike and then we'll need every single supporter on the same side to take us forward. There's been a lot of things said over the years on both sides, but in my view it's time to embody the second half of our name.

There's plenty of people ready to knock Newcastle. The time is about right to stop helping them. All of us. I've torn my hair out with despair at the people who kept going. As soon as Rafa arrived I changed my mind. I believe in him. He knows what he's doing. If he's here it's because he thinks it's a good idea to be here. He's not fucking daft.

United.

OldLeazes - 7/1/2018 08:18

I'm not sure what to make of it until I hear the full story. Beardsley was the best player I've seen in a black and white shirt. Phenomenally gifted player who made it look very easy. Clearly it hasn't transferred into an ability to coach. We can judge him on his results, which have been shite.

He has been an apologist for Ashley though, as many have. The time is soon going to come when he takes a hike and then we'll need every single supporter on the same side to take us forward. There's been a lot of things said over the years on both sides, but in my view it's time to embody the second half of our name.

There's plenty of people ready to knock Newcastle. The time is about right to stop helping them. All of us. I've torn my hair out with despair at the people who kept going. As soon as Rafa arrived I changed my mind. I believe in him. He knows what he's doing. If he's here it's because he thinks it's a good idea to be here. He's not fucking daft.

United.

Aren't you demonstrating the exact problem with Benitez under Ashley ? He's doing for Ashley what no manager prior has really done for him, if he's convincing you how many others are being convinced ? He's the perfect balm. Benitez has prostituted his credibility.

You have to give him time. He may see the benefit of playing along until the takeover, then seeing what he can do without his hands being tied. I am sure he would reorganise the coaching setup, he cannot be happy with that.
Having Charnley under Ashley's direction handling transfers is a case of a tortoise chasing hares.
No takeover no Rafa

If people really believe in rafa,why is there so much doubt about Ashley selling ?

What credible reasons can anyone give for a manager who claims had no idea in late December what his budget would be in January,still being here ?

Especially when you consider his personal feelings on the squad he himself put together in our championship season.

There's only two rational explanations that make sense to me.

a) He knows the club will be sold very soon and is putting up with Ashley's game playing until that time comes.

b) He's here for 4 million other reasons and is no different from the other mercenaries Ashley employed before him.

vin1892 - 7/1/2018 16:43

It's certainly not B because he could earn more money elsewhere.

I'm not sure about that vin.

The information available suggests he is the 12th highest paid manager in the world,and three of the clubs who are currently paying their managers more got rid of him.

Pie if you believe it could be B,what does that make the supporters who have lined Ashleys pockets all the years he has been here.
Benitez came and it is just a job.His contract be it 4m a year or whatever doesnt matter.He had no connection whatsoever with the club or region.Now he claims to have just that and I really do believe he is paramount to any takeover.If the takeover happens or not,I will expect him to walk if it falls through.Otherwise all the respect I have for him will be gone.
Now the point about the fans that have lined Ashleys pockets.They love the club and follow the team regardless of what they have thrown at them.Their choice I know.We have heard all the reasons why.
But the big question for me is why should a Spaniard make more of a stand against the owner of Newcastle United than the Geordie crowd in the ground?

B is possible marky,but I've stated several times that i'm a firm believer in A .

I don't share the same belief in Benitez that a lot of our fans have,but I would be genuinely surprised if a takeover does not happen as that would point to rafa not only being Ashley's bitch,but also a willing one as he has had enough reasons to have walked already.