BBC Highlights vs Northampton | Vital Football

BBC Highlights vs Northampton

Some nice attacking play.. what’s happening to the keepers at the moment though.
Not sure what you mean. Vickers made a couple of tremendous saves. Might on another day have made another tremendous save to stop the first goal, but did n’t do anything which I would call a clear mistake all afternoon.

Not sure what you mean. Vickers made a couple of tremendous saves. Might on another day have made another tremendous save to stop the first goal, but did n’t do anything which I would call a clear mistake all afternoon.
The ball pretty much goes through his hands.

The ball pretty much goes through his hands.
If that’s the worst mistake he makes this season I’ll be happy. Perhaps shows how good he is that you expect him to save all those. He will save a good number of similar shots this season no doubt, but it certainly was n’t a howler, in my opinion.
Did n’t think he was any more culpable than the defenders which allowed the shot inside the box.

Thought he could have done better with the first goal, don’t get me wrong I think he’s a fantastic keeper and a consistent one at that

Maybe it’s that there have been a few recent errors punished with goals.

I wasn’t at the game either so only commenting on the highlights which showed one good save and the goals.

Thought he could have done better with the first goal, don’t get me wrong I think he’s a fantastic keeper and a consistent one at that

Maybe it’s that there have been a few recent errors punished with goals.

I wasn’t at the game either so only commenting on the highlights which showed one good save and the goals.

He made a couple of superb saves to his left, one of which is strangely absent from the highlights, and the first goal went to his right.

A comparative weakness perhaps or a bobble? I'm sure Andy Warrington will be on it at any rate,if there is something to be ironed out.

Last edited: