BBC Highlights vs Northampton | Page 3 | Vital Football

BBC Highlights vs Northampton

He’s properly 2 footed isn’t he? There can’t be too many left wingers outside the top 2 divisions capable of scoring a goal like that with their other foot.
takes penalties and free kicks with his right which is a good way of checking his *best* or preferred foot. agree he is two-footed though, which is what will make him more sought-after than anderson imo.

it is very poor that two footed players are such a rarity, when you think of the time they have to work on such a simple and essential part of their game.

I remember one he punched that he should have caught, but not the other. Were they both in the second half?

First half, ball popped up in the 6 yard box and he simply palmed it away towards the penalty spot. Held his hand up to Bossie to apologise afterwards

it is very poor that two footed players are such a rarity, when you think of the time they have to work on such a simple and essential part of their game.

Absolutely. Having trained myself to use both feet since I first kicked a ball it always astounded me that so many pros couldn't do it!

First half, ball popped up in the 6 yard box and he simply palmed it away towards the penalty spot. Held his hand up to Bossie to apologise afterwards

Funnily enough, the aerial saves he made were strong palms away from danger. I have no recollection of the one you mentioned.