W Sheff Wed 0 - Swans 2
D Swans 2 - Wycombe 2
L Swans 0 - QPR 1
D Reading 2 - Swans 2
W Swans 2 - Derby 1
L Watford 2 - Swans 0

Last time out:

Steve Cooper on Watford defeat:
“You're always disappointed to lose. I quite liked us in the game, I didn't think it was a 2-0 game.
We didn't threaten the goal enough, particularly in the second half, and they did. That was where the game was won and lost.
We finished fourth, which I think is an excellent return, and now we can look forward to the play-offs.
Going into these play-offs, we should fear nothing and go for it."

Valerien Ismael on Norwich draw:
"It's an incredible achievement to finish the season where we have done after how it started and what happened last season.
It's down to the players' commitment on the pitch. They have dedicated themselves to the principles of how we want to play football and I also want to pay tribute to my backroom staff, because everyone gives everything.
I really hope we can now get a big reward in the play-offs because, when you believe in something, you can achieve some great results.
It was important for us to finish strongly against the champions and I thought we were back to the intensity we have shown throughout the season."

A lucky 3,000 fans will be able to attend free of charge the Swans v Barnsley match at the Liberty on Saturday May 22 at 18:30.
Applications to be included in the ticket ballot for Swansea City’s Championship play-off semi-final second leg are now closed.
Fans will be contacted via email on Wednesday morning, May 19 to advise whether they were successful or not.

Barnsley v Swansea
Possession: 51% - 49%
Passes Attempted: 303 - 296
Passes Completed: 135 - 140
Pass Accuracy: 45% - 47%
Shots: 11 - 9
On Target: 4 - 3
Corners: 7 - 4
Fouls: 12 - 8
Cards: 0Y - 1Y

Barnsley boss Ismael Valérien said Ayew was offside for his goal -
"I can't blame my defenders for the goal because they pushed up as they are told and then you need the linesman to do his job.
But we have comeback quality, we have a strong mindset, the mentality in the team is good. We need to score on Saturday, it’s as simple as that.”
Sky replays showed that Ayew was indeed on side, although we were ruled offside six times during the match with Barnsley playing the offside trap well.
You can get caught out doing this and they did for the goal!
(The offside trap in soccer is a defensive maneuver where, just before the attacking opponent is about to pass the ball to a leading striker, all of the defensive backs move upfield in unison, placing the leading striker behind them in an offside position.)