Barnsley Caught Cheating Last Season | Vital Football

Barnsley Caught Cheating Last Season

Barnsley fans accuse Wigan of financially cheating with no evidence and to fit their own Dreamland agenda to make them staying up somewhat worthy. All while they had players doped up giving them a factual unfair advantage over other teams. The irony is magnificent, and karma is a complete bitch. If it was any other club I would have a high amount of remorse, but as it's Barnsley, none.

The way they treated us and rubbed it in while making up reasons to make themselves worthy of staying up and kicking us down by forcing us to pay for them interfering with an appeal that has nothing to do with them, all while we was on their last legs. I hope they get punished for "unfair advantage" like they convinced themselves we had an unfair advantage. Karma is sweet. I won't lie to you.

Feel sorry for the genuine Barnsley fans who actually cared or didn't rub it in, and make lies up, sadly, that is very far and few between from what I seen.

This isn't karma, they've got a long way to go before I can describe any experience they are currently going through as karma. I'd take relegation, loss of their ground and administration before I can say that they've been dealt with the appropriate karma. The six fingered dingle dog to**ers.

They complete idiots who have become obsessed with us. Half their fans wanted to ground share with us a few weeks ago. They need to forget about us and focus their attention on their owners who have completely blown the second chance they got from our downfall last season. Because at moment they have just been a waste of a place in championship. Hence why their manager has just jumped ship.

The failed the drug test on the 23rd November after the Blackburn game, he went on to play 10 more games for them where they collected 15 points with him in the side.

Those 15 points would have had them finish bottom of the league and thus keeping Chalrton up. Barnsley should get a pending 15 point deduction held over to next season if they go down anyway (like we did) and they should be forced to pay Charlton at all of their tv money 6m they stole from them as compensation.

The club can't be held responsible for a players choices to be a drugs cheat, but they can be held responsible for continuing to benefit from using that drugs cheat for another 2 months after the positive test.

Throw the book at them.

Surely if a player fails a drug test they should be suspended straight away pending an inquiry.
The efl were quick to punish us.
I don't know if the player played in our game at Oakwell but surely all games he was involved in after the failed test should be null and void and points awarded to the other teams.

Does seem odd he was allowed to continue playing after failing it. Given such circumstances id have thought a player would automatically be suspended pending result into the investigation.

You would think. It's very strange. They confirmed he failed in January and didn't play again but from what I read it was a game in November where he failed originally. These tests are pretty quick to get results from what I understand so 2 months to confirmation seems very odd. Must be more to it.

Their fans are the off their head they are even researching how we got in league on their own forum they that obsessed. They need move on.

Their fans are the off their head they are even researching how we got in league on their own forum they that obsessed. They need move on.

Is it a daft question to ask why you were looking at their forum? Wouldn't that be open to an allegation from them men of being almost equally obsessive, and an accompanying suggestion that we (you) should move on also. ?

Is it a daft question to ask why you were looking at their forum? Wouldn't that be open to an allegation from them men of being almost equally obsessive, and an accompanying suggestion that we (you) should move on also. ?
I nipped on to see what they was saying about the player in question and quickly saw a thread called wigan fans are mental. So I read it that is hardly being obsessed. I have nipped on their forum about four times over last few months. Mainly when the has been something going on with them. Such as when their manager left or when they stayed up. just to see what they was saying out of curiosity of being football fan. An each time I have seen something slagging us off. Add to this all they crap post on twitter and Facebook about us everytime a post about us turns up on the match of the day page. Then I don't think it harsh to say they are obsessed. As for me I only ever talk about them on here when someone posts something about them. I have not once created post for them and would not even think twice about them if they did not keep banging on about us.

I nipped on to see what they was saying about the player in question ...............

Fair enough mate ................. I personally couldn't give a shit about the player in question ................ and I care even less about the Barnsley fans' thoughts on the subject.

Reactions: GSM
My headmaster was a Barnsley fan.

And he was a total ****.

All the evidence I need.

Yes it is a daft question. As you have always been very quick to espouse about freedom of discussion - this is a strange post.

Yes it is a daft question. As you have always been very quick to espouse about freedom of discussion - this is a strange post.

Thanks for that thought NZFC, but I think I gave a reasonable explanation as to why it may not be that daft a question, given the gist of GG's post.

I absolutely do espouse the free expression of opinion on here, preferably coupled with the absence of any personal insults ........... and I think the forum is all the better for that combination.

However, that doesn't insulate any post from further discussion. Everyone is of course entitled to their own opinion ......... which logically means that folk are entitled to hold a contrary view. That's not particularly a difficult concept to grasp.

Not sure why you thought your post to be a strange one.
;)