Banning | Page 2 | Vital Football

Banning

One of the things I like about this forum is the range of views and opinions.

I would never associate with the likes of VG because I consider his views to be unacceptable for a civilised society. And I get increasingly frustrated with some of the circular and irrational arguments about Brexit.

But, it’s unhealthy to live in a ‘bubble’ and to be surrounded by like-minded people. For that reason, I don’t advocate the banning of anyone on this forum. I disagreed with the banning of VG. I disagree with the banning of WK. And I’d disagree with the banning of anyone else unless they are breaking the law or unless they are one of the incarnations of DoX.

It’s really disappointing that people feel the need to report others. There is an element of cowardice.

That said, I have no issues with respect the actions that The Fear has taken. (S)he cannot ignore the reports. The Fear - you’re doing a great job. I’m embarrassed that you’ve had to take actions against posters on this forum.

For anyone else, if you’re offended/insulted by anything that I have posted then please let me know in one of the threads rather than making a pusillanimous report. I’ll ban myself!
Im pretty sure plenty of people have told vg and wk they are incredibly offensive. Im pretty sure plenty of people have told wk hes rude and arrogant. So not sure why telling them again would have any effect.

Who is responsible for alerting the moderator about comment by valencia, Wayne or anybody else?

Whoever you are stop it. If you don't like what Wayne or valencia or anybody on here, respond and tell them and all of us your views. Or failing that, simply fck off!

Whoever you are stop it. If you don't like what Wayne or valencia or anybody on here, respond and tell them and all of us your views. Or failing that, simply fck off!

Ok, I'll start then.

I thought that your post saying you hoped a named person got raped was revolting, and possibly even constituted a crime. I know this is a football forum populated almost exclusively by men, and behaviour like that is sometimes passed off as "bantz", but i thought it was crass and showed a remarkable lack of understanding of what some people in the world have to endure.

It may just be me being prissy though, as no one else seemed bothered.

I didn't report you by the way (I never have).

Thanks for listening

PS it is slightly odd that Wayne Kerr is being supported by some despite repeatedly ignoring warnings to moderate his behaviour, whilst Tommy Robinson is being vilified for doing the same thing!

PS it is slightly odd that Wayne Kerr is being supported by some despite repeatedly ignoring warnings to moderate his behaviour, whilst Tommy Robinson is being vilified for doing the same thing!

I think you will find that most on here will question what has happened to Tommy if it can be shown that he has been overly punished. The criteria will always be comparative freedom and whether he was inciting violence or hatred instead of just exposing a story.

What’s he done now? Told the people who run the board how to run the board?!

Didn't you know? He has previously run boards in Belgium, Luxembourg. Switzerland and France, with a combine posting count of at least 36 trillion.

He also invented the internet and taught Tim Berners Lee, Stephen Hawking and Mark Zuckerberg all they know.

That was in his spare time, on top of his workload when being at the centre of 5000+ international trade deals

I think you will find that most on here will question what has happened to Tommy if it can be shown that he has been overly punished. The criteria will always be comparative freedom and whether he was inciting violence or hatred instead of just exposing a story.

He was not inciting violence directly but he was prejudicing a fair trial and therefore risking acquittal of the very persons he was trying to expose and punish.

He was not inciting violence directly but he was prejudicing a fair trial and therefore risking acquittal of the very persons he was trying to expose and punish.
He wasn't trying to punish them. He is far more snide and calculating than that. Imo he was desperate to prejudice the trial so that the defendants would have to be acquitted. He could then fuel his fallatious claims that "Muslims get away with it". His moronic disciples would then kick off.

If he cared about the victims he would have launched a far bigger campaign against the Catholic Church on behalf of it's thousands of victims of institutionalised abuse.

For goodness sake let's get back to the main reason we're here - football and the greatest club in the world. Forget the endless and tiresome Brexit, Labour party, VG and WK ban threads.

At the end of the day the only thing that interests me is football as related to our team.

For goodness sake let's get back to the main reason we're here - football and the greatest club in the world. Forget the endless and tiresome Brexit, Labour party, VG and WK ban threads.

At the end of the day the only thing that interests me is football as related to our team.

Then get the fuck off this thread.

Ok, I'll start then.

I thought that your post saying you hoped a named person got raped was revolting, and possibly even constituted a crime. I know this is a football forum populated almost exclusively by men, and behaviour like that is sometimes passed off as "bantz", but i thought it was crass and showed a remarkable lack of understanding of what some people in the world have to endure.

It may just be me being prissy though, as no one else seemed bothered.

I didn't report you by the way (I never have).

Thanks for listening

Well 3x6, it didn’t offend me as such, but from somebody who usually takes the moral high ground over everything and tries to preach to everybody else about tolerance I did find it an odd and rather ironic comment from him.
Similar to when he has previously stated that celebrating Thatchers death and raving on her grave is wholly acceptable yet a few townenders singing songs about Matthew Fox is a crime against humanity (not that I agree with or have done either btw). When I have mentioned this to him before it seems to have coincided with one of his year long sabbaticals so I have never had a reply over it. Maybe this time.........

Didn't you know? He has previously run boards in Belgium, Luxembourg. Switzerland and France, with a combine posting count of at least 36 trillion.

He also invented the internet and taught Tim Berners Lee, Stephen Hawking and Mark Zuckerberg all they know.

That was in his spare time, on top of his workload when being at the centre of 5000+ international trade deals
Hahaha, reminds me of............

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190712-214418_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190712-214418_Samsung Internet.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 5