Banning | Page 4 | Vital Football

Banning

Imho..... I often find WK as somebody who articulates his counter arguments well .. but he has been throwing a few tw@ts round recently which may have offended some...... shame he needs to use the language as he can often counter others nonsense with logic and common sense ......

Seems a bit quiet though on here ..... :blah::blah::blah:

Ha ha ha, you think I took a sabbatical to avoid offering you a reply?!

When I stop laughing maybe I'll give you an answer but that'll probably take a while....

Of course I don’t think the timescales are connected, don’t be daft.

I know you’re more than capable of having a discussion over matters. Even if I don’t agree with your views, Christ, I’ve even taken your side before ( only once mind).

But I know for a fact I have asked that question before, and others, and not received a reply. That’s all. Chill out pal.

Imho..... I often find WK as somebody who articulates his counter arguments well .. but he has been throwing a few tw@ts round recently which may have offended some...... shame he needs to use the language as he can often counter others nonsense with logic and common sense ......

Seems a bit quiet though on here ..... :blah::blah::blah:

I think you've hit the nail on the head there.

Reasoned, articulate debate interspersed with bouts of abusive obscenity.

It is quiet without the old bugger.

I think you've hit the nail on the head there.

Reasoned, articulate debate interspersed with bouts of abusive obscenity.

It is quiet without the old bugger.

I always imagine WK to be the type of chap that sits in the corner of the pub on his own reading a newspaper.

Maybe we should start a "me too" style support group so WK can be supported at this difficult time.

Or maybe a crowd funding page to cover any relevant legal fees and to fund the relevant counselling sessions?

Is anybody on here facebook savvy with the know-how to make this a reality?

It is when he is losing arguments, or he doesn't have any facts to back up his statements that he resorts to abuse

Disagree. His posts are always well informed and have basis in fact.

The issue, in my opinion, is that most posters don’t possess the same level of intellect as WK... ...which sets him off in to a barrage of profanities.

Last edited:
Disagree. His posts are always well informed and have basis in fact.

Wayne does write a lot of bullocks which does sound convincing if the listener doesn't claim to be an expert. It is when other people are a bit more knowledgeable and question his opinion that the issue of abuse arises. Wayne might talk as an expert but he is rarely able to cite any sources supporting him which is why he usually tells people to Google Wikipedia.

Wayne does write a lot of bullocks which does sound convincing if the listener doesn't claim to be an expert. It is when other people are a bit more knowledgeable and question his opinion that the issue of abuse arises. Wayne might talk as an expert but he is rarely able to cite any sources supporting him which is why he usually tells people to Google Wikipedia.
You think it's b#llocks because you don't agree with him.

I think it's a shame he resorts to abuse. It's out of order and spoils his contributions.

Btw Baghdad, I had a good laugh at you not finding Bridget Christie funny on the comedian thread. I knew you wouldn't when I said she was a feminist. I accept the clip you saw may not be any good (not bothered seeing it myself) but I knew you wouldn't find her funny anyway, on principle.

Of course I don’t think the timescales are connected, don’t be daft.

I know you’re more than capable of having a discussion over matters. Even if I don’t agree with your views, Christ, I’ve even taken your side before ( only once mind).

But I know for a fact I have asked that question before, and others, and not received a reply. That’s all. Chill out pal.

I'm well chilled mush, sat in the sun outside my home with a fat spliff, large gin & tonic, and a truly stunning view. Not missing the UK one bit and wondering where I should head next...

I'm well chilled mush, sat in the sun outside my home with a fat spliff, large gin & tonic, and a truly stunning view. Not missing the UK one bit and wondering where I should head next...
Head for Dartford. You should be able to get there for Tuesday evening's big match.

You could pretend to have broken down at the top of the bridge for a while.

I could but the old, "sorry, I seem to have broken down" line just doesn't work so well in HMPUK. Over here I face far less hostility. As I said, it's, and I'm, well chilled.

Dartford sounds pretty hellish in comparison! I will return at some point. Maybe when I do I might have the time and inclination to give Rob his long awaited response. Until then I'm just gonna chill. Might head for the beach today, then possibly head south for the party next weekend...

You think it's b#llocks because you don't agree with him.

I think it's a shame he resorts to abuse. It's out of order and spoils his contributions.

Btw Baghdad, I had a good laugh at you not finding Bridget Christie funny on the comedian thread. I knew you wouldn't when I said she was a feminist. I accept the clip you saw may not be any good (not bothered seeing it myself) but I knew you wouldn't find her funny anyway, on principle.

I'm not saying Wayne writes bullocks on the basis of simply having a different opinion. There has been plenty of times where Wayne has expressed his opinion as fact but he gets abusive if asked for a source. People ask for a source as a quick Google of the subject matter tends to bring up a load of sources that disagree with Wayne.

Look at it this way, me and you politically sit on opposite sides and we often disagree as much as myself and Wayne. The reason why I wouldn't accuse you of talking bullocks is that I would trust you to cite your sources if asked and then be open to having your mind being potentially changed if I disagreed with your interpretation and cited sources that countered yours.

My reasons for not finding Bridget Christie funny is not down to the fact she is a feminist. Plenty of female comedians have feminist jokes.of which some I might find amusing and others less so. I could only find one stand up sketch of her and as someone pointed out in response, it wasn't one of her better routines. As far as the feminist jokes went, they were kinda tame and not at all in your face. My favourite feminist joke on the basis of crowd reaction was:

Comedian: "What you call a man who had his penis removed at birth? Not a rapist!"
Audience reaction: high volume of laughter and someone whooping loudly.
Comedian under her breath: "properly"
Audience reaction: more laughter.

Does it make me misogynistic not to laugh at the joke?

But as I commented earlier in the thread, I'm very much into the Milton Jones and Tim Vines style of a one line pun every 5 seconds style of comedy right now and so I found her style and delivery to be slow and awkward. Even if her subject matter was different and more everyday subject matter, I'd probably struggle to find her inspiring.

Unlike what you think, my not being a fan of her has nothing to do with a perceived principle of hating anyone who identifies as feminist. Please go back and watch the clip I put up and confirm if you found yourself falling out of your chair laughing? As I commented,.she got more funny when she started reading from the joke book and started to interact with the people shouting out answers.

My reasons for not finding Bridget Christie funny is not down to the fact she is a feminist. Plenty of female comedians have feminist jokes.of which some I might find amusing and others less so. I could only find one stand up sketch of her and as someone pointed out in response, it wasn't one of her better routines. As far as the feminist jokes went, they were kinda tame and not at all in your face. My favourite feminist joke on the basis of crowd reaction was:

Comedian: "What you call a man who had his penis removed at birth? Not a rapist!"
Audience reaction: high volume of laughter and someone whooping loudly.
Comedian under her breath: "properly"
Audience reaction: more laughter.

Does it make me misogynistic not to laugh at the joke?

What about this one?