Banning | Page 3 | Vital Football

Banning

Then get the fuck off this thread.
I am not sure I agree with the way you put it .But I understand why that's for sure .When I was/am not 100% behind the appointment of a manager by the chairman because I am concerned about the managers past behaviour. Philk was the one person I felt with the hands around my throat.And seemingly took it personally. While understandably many want to know why things happened like WK's ban he wants to shut those people up too.I am getting very close to that ignore option PK not for WK but you.

I am not sure I agree with the way you put it .But I understand why that's for sure .When I was/am not 100% behind the appointment of a manager by the chairman because I am concerned about the managers past behaviour. Philk was the one person I felt with the hands around my throat.And seemingly took it personally. While understandably many want to know why things happened like WK's ban he wants to shut those people up too.I am getting very close to that ignore option PK not for WK but you.

How dramatic !
If you're going to ignore Phil on this board , why not just do it ?
Why announce it ?
Attention seeking , I would call that.

Do it. PhilK is already the only one I use the ignore button for.

Nasty piece of work if you do not agree with him.

It's a message board- if you don't like the cut of someone's jib you have a few options.

1) ignore them
2) tell them to fck off
3) Wait for Wayne to come along and argue with them
4) Offer to meet them in Sturdee Avenue for a straightener
5) Get someone to look after the kids and go and get pissed up

It's a message board- if you don't like the cut of someone's jib you have a few options.

1) ignore them
2) tell them to fck off
3) Wait for Wayne to come along and argue with them
5) Get someone to look after the kids and go and get pissed up

6) grass ‘em up and get ‘em banned

6) grass ‘em up and get ‘em banned
While I do support the administration of this board. I do feel the ignore facility does the job in most cases. However I do understand the children maybe be damaged though. But name calling is nothing they would not hear at school. It is when it goes further that action perhaps is needed.

in a way if things are as they appear perhaps WK has a similar problem to Evans a lack of respect for authority.
Unfortunately it is a growing trend in the world and something kids definitely should not follow the example of.

LOL. There are plenty of other venues in our locality that would fit the bill just as well, though :ROFLMAO:

Here we all are, sitting in a virtual circle - but i haven`t worked out yet who is the lead therapist in this session......

Well of course it would be wayne if he was not banned.

I'm sure Wayne is reading this and is taking notes so that when he is allowed to leave the sin bin, he'll already have a list written up pointing out where we went wrong.

Hmmmm, actually while I think about it, has Wayne ever claimed to have studied psychology and is qualified to be a therapist? I know there has been plenty of times when I have said something and then Wayne has told me that I mean something completely different.

Well 3x6, it didn’t offend me as such, but from somebody who usually takes the moral high ground over everything and tries to preach to everybody else about tolerance I did find it an odd and rather ironic comment from him.
Similar to when he has previously stated that celebrating Thatchers death and raving on her grave is wholly acceptable yet a few townenders singing songs about Matthew Fox is a crime against humanity (not that I agree with or have done either btw). When I have mentioned this to him before it seems to have coincided with one of his year long sabbaticals so I have never had a reply over it. Maybe this time.........

Ha ha ha, you think I took a sabbatical to avoid offering you a reply?!

When I stop laughing maybe I'll give you an answer but that'll probably take a while....