Banners. | Vital Football

Banners.

Theres one on Atti'cliff

1603301534213.png

...but in all seriousness, you can get PVC type done just about lots of places. You can order em off the interweb and see how much they are going to be. I don't know about the netting ones, but I guess a Google search will give you some choices.

I just wanted to know who made banners Bulmer. The men of the pit I worked at before going to Treeton are clubbing together to get one made as the old one is in a bit of a state. It’s over 70 years old. We‘ve made inquiries and It would cost £8,000 to repair so we are going to try for a new one.

I just wanted to know who made banners Bulmer. The men of the pit I worked at before going to Treeton are clubbing together to get one made as the old one is in a bit of a state. It’s over 70 years old. We‘ve made inquiries and It would cost £8,000 to repair so we are going to try for a new one.
£8000 is a joke a new one will cost no where near that.. I will get you some details of where to get good prices

That would be great!! Thanks
Morning Charlie, i have just phone a chap called Paul Burton at Broadfield Signs his mobile is 07970 055616. He definitely manufactures Banners and confined that £8,000 for a refurb is very high. He has just done all our new company signage at work and i was very impressed. Rather than go around the houses and phone multiply companies i think Paul would be your best bet.

Morning Charlie, i have just phone a chap called Paul Burton at Broadfield Signs his mobile is 07970 055616. He definitely manufactures Banners and confined that £8,000 for a refurb is very high. He has just done all our new company signage at work and i was very impressed. Rather than go around the houses and phone multiply companies i think Paul would be your best bet.
. Thanks for that. I’ll get them to give him a ring. 👍👍