Bands You Wish You hadn't seen... | Page 2 | Vital Football

Bands You Wish You hadn't seen...

I went to see Van Morrison at the demontfort Hall,Leicester in 1984. Not a fan by any means, but went with a couple of mates who were. Complete waste of time and money tbh.

Not a band as such but saw Alexei Sayle do a 'comedy' gig in Lincoln in the Mid 1980's. Completely died on his arse. I don't remember a single snigger let alone laugh that night

I went to see Van Morrison at the demontfort Hall,Leicester in 1984. Not a fan by any means, but went with a couple of mates who were. Complete waste of time and money tbh.

He's a notoriously miserable old sod who sees live performance as a favour, I think.

This has got to be the worst ever but my son and his girlfriend had tickets to the x factor tour show in Manchester but couldn't make and offered my missus the tickets who then announced to me I would be taking her!
To rub salt into the wounds the gig was on a Saturday night and I had to miss a home game, think it was against Chester to take her.
It was the year the woman prison officer won the show. Never listened to so much shit in my life.

As a student in Brum we used to go tonbroad street for a night out.

brannigans was a odd place

We once accidentally saw Chesney Hawks once. Some brummie bloke shouted oh Chesney, he turns and the Brummie guy gives him the Nescafé hand shake. The place drops silent.

Last edited:
As a student in Brum we used to broad street for a night out.

brannigans was a odd place

We once accidentally saw Chesney Hawks once. Some brummie bloke shouted oh Chesney, he turns and the Brummie guy gives him the Nescafé hand shake. The place drops silent.
We went to see Crowded House at Goldwyns about 30 years ago. Dare say the place doesn't exist anymore.

We went to see Crowded House at Goldwyns about 30 years ago. Dare say the place doesn't exist anymore.

I was there 20 years ago and couldn’t remember it so looked it up, I think it has gone.

Every time I go back there it changes so much.