Bamford | Vital Football

Bamford

Tiny T

Vital Football Legend
Charged by FA likely to get 2 games
Hourihane nothing panel decided not violent conduct. Ghazi red recinded

I see the keyboard warriors are at it on other sites ,already getting on Bamfords back.but I am still sticking with my prediction that I made a few weeks ago, paddy will score the goal that gets us to Wembley

Oyper i think it's fair to say that since QPR Bambi has missed a load of good chances. If he had taken just a handful more we may have gone up automatically. His fall over was pathetic. He owes us some winning play off goals and i hope he gets some. I never criticise players when i'm at games but Bambi and Douglas have under performed.

I see the keyboard warriors are at it on other sites ,already getting on Bamfords back.but I am still sticking with my prediction that I made a few weeks ago, paddy will score the goal that gets us to Wembley

You may well be right Oyper. Former players have the knack of scoring against us. Even Mart Poom with a header and he was a keeper, came up for a last second corner and blasted home the header. That made it 1-1 against Sunderland. Fair play to the lad, he didn't celebrate the goal, even waving away teammates.

I forecast a close tie prior to the first game and that you would go through, just. I should have put some money on it as it looks like I will be right.

I just hope the excesses from both sides are left out this time. It has no place in football. May the best team over the 2 games win. Right now you are in the box seat. I hope it doesn't finish that way but think it will.

I think one of the key changes tonight, albeit forced,will be the inclusion of Shackleton, he has great pace and playing him in the middle of the park will also increase our attacking force,I have given Bambi some stick given that his goals to chances created is crap, however I think he will come good tonight.

OK i defy anyone on the forum who feels that Bambi should wear the shirt again. He needs to take up a non contact sport like golf or tennis. I'm also afraid that time has caught up with Pablo and maybe the end is in sight, as for that clown of a goalkeeper, get him a one way ticket back to Spain. Injuries may have cost us the playoffs, but the damage was done with our inability to convert upteen chances to goals and I'm sorry but Bambi for me takes the lions share of the blame for this.

Why the hell did Bielsa wait until the very end to take off the weakest link and the put on Brown for 5 minutes? He or someone should have been on a lot earlier.

It's all so painfully disappointing because we should walked this league with at least 10 points between us and the rest.