Balotelli to Liverpool | Page 3 | Vital Football

Balotelli to Liverpool

Real Deal - 23/10/2014 20:02

He just doesn't care. Terrible attitude.

That's what a lot of money can do to young footballers. Man city probably paid him a fair whack and now he can't be arsed. His scoring record at milan was't bad but his attitude is disgusting.

I remember saying Liverpool would be no where near as good as they were last season. I was told no they were so much better than us. They are not they have two players who are much better than we have Sterling and Sturridge. That's it that's all they have loads of average players and a couple of decent in Llanna and coutinho.

Taricco the yid - 23/10/2014 21:36

Real Deal - 23/10/2014 20:02

He just doesn't care. Terrible attitude.

That's what a lot of money can do to young footballers. Man city probably paid him a fair whack and now he can't be arsed. His scoring record at milan was't bad but his attitude is disgusting.

Not sure this is true. His whole demeanor is an act he is an introvert pretending he is an extrovert. His confidence is shot he is a bloke under pressure he knows he is going down the tubes. Last chance saloon. Dumped by Italy City and Milan and lumbered with tha fake at the bindippers. As Chiv says he was only as bad as half the others, Skertle and Loveren were awful.

Saying that they have Origi out on loan to Lille tearing it up. You see him against Everton last night? He's scary good and better than Balotelli in every dept.

I said when the transfer went through that there is a big possibility that Balotelli will unsettle the whole team. That is why I hoped he'd gone to ars*nal.

griddo - 23/10/2014 17:46

Spursex - 22/8/2014 10:12

griddo - 22/8/2014 01:39

Rodgers is making a rod for his own back here,he's fragmenting his squad exactly the same way we did,Ballotelli is shite in the Ade mould,don't you just hate these unplayable on their day players or players that need to be molly cuddled to get the best out of them,its astonishing how Balloteli is regarded as an Elite player yet he's done absolutely nothing to justify this status,apart from shag a few brasses,he's scored 2 goals a World Cup semi final for Italy and that's about it,I'm racking my brains to see why he is such a high profile player for someone with such low profile statistics,I've never known such a low fee 16mill for a so called world class player who at 24 has his best yrs ahead of him,his value is coming down,next stop QPR,just like our so called talisman upfront he's a fraud.

I take it you're ignoring his scoring record?

I don't think anyone is claiming he is a World-class player (whatever that now means). But what he clearly has the ability to do is score goals.

He is older, hopefully wiser and I wouldn't at this stage doubt Brendon's ability to get the best from him.

£16 mill represents a bargain against some of the hugely inflated fees we've seen being paid for fairly mediocre hes strikers, personally I think Brendon has pulled off a master stroke, my only question mark is why he bothered to buy Lambert when he could get Ballotelli.

You still think this useless player is a bargain ex?

only a matter of time until even the loyal liverpool fans turn on him I reckon, what a predictable pile of shite he is,similar to Welbeck but at least Wellbeck is a worker and trier so I would prefer him given the choice,thank god we weren't..
:14:

I wouldn't write him off at all, in time or rather given time he'll find his feet and recapture his form - he's working hard he just hasn't got anyone to play off - when he played against us, that was closer to what he is...

The fuss about the shirt swap is another cultural difference - you'll see it many games in la liga and even in Italy too...