Balls it 13 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Balls it 13

I'll go with 13 being lucky.

Didn't realise it was regionalised in the second round too. Being Southern based it'll make it difficult although I'd happily hop on a plane up to Newcastle.

Villa were rubbish at Yeovil.

Only two other L2 sides remaining in the northern section - Mansfield and Macclesfield.

Really hope not as I won't be able to get over for the second round match. It's also time for Everton to have some success in a cup competition so I don't want the Imps to knock them out.
Would you buy a half n half scarf Clive?

Seen a few people saying Leeds. Not sure from a football point of view, aren't they on fire in the Championship under new coach?

There are very few teams now who would view Lincoln as an easy draw, and probably none outside the Premier League. That makes any draw interesting.

I don't think there is any.prize money in this competition? I'd like the biggest club (Newcastle?) away and hope for a tv tie.

I'd like Blackpool away.
WE could be all of the crowd ☺
And not seen us there since they actually built something modern
(it was a dreadful sh*thole last time we went, almost as bad as Blundell Park)
Otherwise Villa Park or somewhere else

I don't think there is any.prize money in this competition? I'd like the biggest club (Newcastle?) away and hope for a tv tie.
A trip to St James' Park would be amazing. Mind you , binoculars may be needed, they put the away fans right up in the gods there I think

Last week of the school holidays and have booked the week off, have promised the junior imp we'll go.
Hopefully if its away a big club the prices will be reasonable unlike some in league who were charging full whack including the cods and Mansfield, crackers!!

Wolves or Newcastle away for yours truly.

I have witnessed the Imps defeats at Selhurst Park in the League, League and FA cups. it s a crap place to get to.

I stand to be corrected but the Imps have not played a competitve match at St James Park (for the smart arses St James Park Tyneside, not Devon) or Molineux in living memory, any one of those two fixtures would be amazing.

Ho hum, roll on the Moss Rose.

Last edited: