Bad News I Bring | Page 2 | Vital Football

Bad News I Bring

Bailey and Paddy were saying that Webber dislikes the January window and has mentioned that he wants to spend as little as possible. They said that if the club is still top 6 come Jan then they expect the club will look at a couple of additions to help with the push but at the moment the management is happy with what they have got. If they can sell Oli, Husband and maybe Pinto that might free up some wages/money plus the club might look at Passlack situation. One of two might even get a loan like Morris.

A left back should be on the menu - when Lewis was looking like missing a game the club went into a panic about what to do.

If Southampton offer him what he has here on say triple the wage, why shouldn’t he take it? I’d hate to see him leave - but he’d be bonkers to turn it down.

Next....idah is on the way out. Apparently spurs and United have made bids that have been accepted.

What's going on?

If he is sold that would be a real shame. Probably one of our best prospects and never to see him is unfortunate.

Maybe Webber getting southampton to sign him.

One of the chaps who has reported it say 3 million has been offered.

Here`s a good reason not to go!
And we will pass them on the way up as they go down

Southampton.......12Played 1Won 5Drawn 6Lost
8goals For...21goals Against -13GD Total 8 Points

What's going on?

One of the chaps who has reported it say 3 million has been offered.

Sounds like somebody has posted something on Facebook
about Idah and £3m.

I hope its somebody's dream and not true. If he is good enough he will get more game time with us while he develops.

Last edited: