Back in the bottom 3 | Page 3 | Vital Football

Back in the bottom 3

I think City have scored more in 2 games and 4 days than we have in 21 league games. Ashley has done nothing for the game since getting involved 12 years ago and as a consequence we as a team offer the league nothing, turgid, negative football, we deserve relegation as Vin said earlier.

We are woeful and on that showing we will be heading back to the championship sadly i dont really care.

I forgot hayden was playing until his 40 yard cross field ball straight to a Chelsea player in the 70th minute. Never rated him but the fact he has admitted he doesn't even want to be here and Benitez still picks him, just shows how much of a **** Benitez is.

It comes to something when a 2-1 defeat feels like a bit of a victory as our goal difference didn't take a pounding. Shows how good the PL if Chelsea couldn't hammer that rag bag of a team we put out today.

The premier league is fast becoming a joke. Teams can play as badly as Chelsea did today and still win easy. The gap is getting bigger, yes we are shite but so are other teams who have spent much more.

The Premier League is fucking dreadful, it’s become a sick perverted organisation, FA disciplinary decisions, refereeing decisions, pundits and ex referees always finding in favour of the big boys, it’s getting fucking tedious truth be told, the rest are just there because they have to be, not because they’re wanted.

The Premier League is fucking dreadful, it’s become a sick perverted organisation, FA disciplinary decisions, refereeing decisions, pundits and ex referees always finding in favour of the big boys, it’s getting fucking tedious truth be told, the rest are just there because they have to be, not because they’re wanted.
That will show tonight on MOTD. We won't be on last as the opposition is top four.

On today, Chelsea's net spend in the summer was more than 4 times greater than what we paid for the whole team on the pitch.

by the end of the season, we have to make sure that we finish above::
Cardiff, who spent a net £50m more than us
Fulham £100m more
Huddersfield £50m more

Can we compete against such legendary Premier League powerhouses?

Having a captain that doesn’t duck out of the way of a shot that turned into the winning goal would help. We’d be better off playing with 10 men than the amount of points he has cost us this season.

Im probably the only one not to have seen or heard the Ferdinand shite and ive no intention of listening as it's the usual PR driven shite with hidden intention. Boils the piss how we've been used and abused with the next generation of fan just putty in the hands

The female linesperson has missed nowt tonight.

Can she play up front?

Hardly surprising this! These players would struggle to get out of the championship. As long as the 50,000 sheep are happy to give Ashley their money to see it in Debenhams and HoF then they deserve everything they get.

Im probably the only one not to have seen or heard the Ferdinand shite and ive no intention of listening as it's the usual PR driven shite with hidden intention. Boils the piss how we've been used and abused with the next generation of fan just putty in the hands

To be fair to the presenter, he shot down Daffy Duck's responses in flames, at every turn, Ferdinand must have been paid by Keith Bishop.

To the Mags in London, he is your next stop, a PR company getting bad PR, would sharp ditch MA & SD...

To be fair to the presenter, he shot down Daffy Duck's responses in flames, at every turn, Ferdinand must have been paid by Keith Bishop.

To the Mags in London, he is your next stop, a PR company getting bad PR, would sharp ditch MA & SD...

Ferdinand was coming across as an aggressive bully....when I say bully I mean ****.

An owner who doesn't care, a manager who is either crap or taking the piss, poor players and stupid fans. We are in great shape indeed.