Back in the bottom 3 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Back in the bottom 3

Benitez has said we can’t compete with Bournemouth... didn’t a certain Alvin Mildew say the same and got slated? Benitez can fuck off.

Benitez is only staying facts, Pardew however was a snakey fucking lickspittle, I've never once heard Rafa dedicate a win to Mike.

Doesn’t make him any less of an Ashley apologist. Ashley has played a blinder with Benitez.

Do you think so, once Rafa walks away at the end of the season Ashley may think differently, why is he so desperate for Rafa to extend his contract, which Rafa won't entertain.

Do you think so, once Rafa walks away at the end of the season Ashley may think differently, why is he so desperate for Rafa to extend his contract, which Rafa won't entertain.

IMO, Benitez has shown himself to be no less of a yes man than the others. If he walks away at the end of the season then so be it. Ashley wants him to stay because for some reason the fans think Benitez walks on water and Ashley gets an easy ride whilst he’s here.

I’ll be interested to see how many of the Ashley apologists will remain true to their word regarding #ifrafagoeswego

IMO, Benitez has shown himself to be no less of a yes man than the others. If he walks away at the end of the season then so be it. Ashley wants him to stay because for some reason the fans think Benitez walks on water and Ashley gets an easy ride whilst he’s here.

I’ll be interested to see how many of the Ashley apologists will remain true to their word regarding #ifrafagoeswego

We'll have to wait and see, but it makes no difference to you anyway.

We'll have to wait and see, but it makes no difference to you anyway.

I’m not sure how it makes little difference to me. No, I’ll not be there - that’s a given. But it doesn’t mean I don’t care (albeit very deep down these days). The people in the crowd and Ashley have put paid to that.