Back in the bottom 3 | Vital Football

Back in the bottom 3

To quote Pardew think we could get raped tonight a bairn and Hayden in midfield and Atsu starts unbelievable Jeff bet Hazard is rubbing his hands in anticipation

Like the thread 'our players aren't good enough....'
The table shows this now. It's the only answer. Stop the money from TV by a downward spiral. We'll see who cares then.

Spot on, a team who doesn’t compete in any sport is pointless, unfortunately I reckon we’ll stay up, but if Benitez stays, then that’s it for me with him, all respect lost. You cannot continue to work for this piece of shite and expect to rename blameless.

Last edited:
Back to the championship we're going, with a group of players that aren't good enough for it. Rafa will leave at the end of the season. It's looking like we're going to have to do a Sunderland to get rid of the fat one.

Rio waxing about how great Ashley is fuck off you zippy mouthed *******

Plug can praise him as much as he likes, it doesn't change the fact the club is fucked. And a relegation will reflect that. For what it's worth I think Rio Ferdinand is one fuck ugly **** and a cheating one at that.

Another defensive masterclass . Ritchie let Pedro run across , Clark lets the ball go. Fucking farce defensive team that can't defend .

Agree with you mick. I take the conference to get rid of him. Christ they absolutely dreadful. Not staying up with this shite

You can only presume Ashley wants us down, he’s taken a lot of stick this year. Abuse at restaurants and parliament and he’s thought, ‘fuck em’, it’s a case of ‘you don’t know how nasty we can be.’ He’s also had enough of Benitez and will gamble on another promotion with a journeyman manager. Let’s hope he fails this time.