Away v Flat packers | Page 5 | Vital Football

Away v Flat packers

Maybe DF and Webber made the mistake of buying too many players who had no knowledge of this League (or any EFL) . It seems to me that we don’t know how to scrap for wins and more often than not just lay down and give up .That simply is just not acceptable .
Now we find ourselves having to need to rebuild for the second season in a row as a new midfield and strike force are required . This transfer window had better be good with no poor signings by DF/Webber , otherwise the pair of them won’t last until Christmas

I just have no belief that we will score in a game and once the opposition score I just think oh well that is us not winning today.

I agree with YB.

I also feel like the Srbeny signing was a bit like the Becchio one - DF knew he needed a forward after Jerome left and just went for him.

I am all for going for players abroad but we can't just fill the team with German 3 division players. We need that English lower league want to succeed.

I see we are slowly returning to the bad old Rab days , where a succession of players was trotted out with lame excuses , and crap about how they want to fight for the shirt . Last season is was the dreadful Bassong and the miserable Howson , now today Pinto has stated to the Pink Un about how much they haven’t given up .

It’s the same rule as as last season Ivo ......shut up and give us fans 100% on the pitch

Pinto is a terrible defender. I do like his passion and he is good at running forwards (normally going nowhere).

Martin and Pinto are very similar.

Pinto, for me, shouldn't be captain next season.