Away v Brentford | Vital Football

Away v Brentford

DRAYTON GREEN

Vital Football Legend
For those of you intending to go on new years day.
The points system shows not a great deal of interest as has already
gone down to 1100 and tickets still available.
As of 1 pm today its down to 1050.
It will be down to 1000 and all season tickets holders with no away
points for last 1 1/2 seasons tomorrow morning.

Our 3 tickets are safely ordered. I just have to tell Mrs DG that I will be
away on new years day from 7 am to midnight on one of her few days off a year !!

Trains via Cambridge or coach replacement service at Ingatestone :eek!:

A long long day . Sadly I struggle nowadays with the marathon London aways and have decided not to go

A long long day . Sadly I struggle nowadays with the marathon London aways and have decided not to go

Very sensible YB. I would struggle with that. I am going to WBA on 12th Jan but only have to park car and get one train. No pub stop as it is likely to be only me. I can't not go living so close. Sad really but it is what is is living in the West Midland.

That’s the way it is as the years go by I’m afraid . I had no problem with aways when I lived up north ...... Bolton , Wigan and Blackburn were an hour away , Forest and Derby were 90 minutes away and Sheff U , SheffWeds and Rotherham were 30 minutes away . The upside is of course the fact that CR is just down the road !!

So do I.
These days the terrible Norwich / London train service is bad on a regular basis with most weekend journeys via cambridge at high prices or coach service on part of route that all nighter was the worse one to date .