Away v Arsenal | Vital Football

Away v Arsenal

DRAYTON GREEN

Vital Football Legend
Despite Saturdays thrashing, our group have just bought match and train tickets for this game and if we do become the first team to lose to Arsenal ( assuming they lose to Manc buy success next weekend ), at least it will be a good day out with many pubs and beers.

If you are going, group 3 away members are now allowed to buy tickets.

I’m on holiday that day so won’t be going
I hope all those going have a great day out in London and it would be fabulous if they could bring back 3 lovely points with them

Yep, have a great day. We’re off to a 50th birthday bbq for a close friend on that day, otherwise we’d have looked to go to that one

Yep, have a great day. We’re off to a 50th birthday bbq for a close friend on that day, otherwise we’d have looked to go to that one

They would have to be a very close friend for me to miss a London away :grinning::grinning:

Luckily Mrs DG is a 30 year long vegetarian so would refuse a bbq anyway :grinning::grinning:

Despite Saturdays thrashing, our group have just bought match and train tickets for this game and if we do become the first team to lose to Arsenal ( assuming they lose to Manc buy success next weekend ), at least it will be a good day out with many pubs and beers.

If you are going, group 3 away members are now allowed to buy tickets.
Whens group four DG do you know?

76. They go on sale tomorrow at 9.30 am.
Based on today they do not seem to be selling out !
I think you need to wait until 9.30 am when the group number changes from 3 to 4 as that happened from 2 to 3 today exactly at that time.

CAN I BUY THIS PRODUCT?You need to have purchased or have in your basket Away Sales Group 3 before buying this!

Thanks DG..its a Covid safe self catering stay in a converted old signal box in the middle of nowhere in the Devon countryside. Might get a faint signal to see how we are getting on !

76. They go on sale tomorrow at 9.30 am.
Based on today they do not seem to be selling out !
I think you need to wait until 9.30 am when the group number changes from 3 to 4 as that happened from 2 to 3 today exactly at that time.

CAN I BUY THIS PRODUCT?You need to have purchased or have in your basket Away Sales Group 3 before buying this!
Thanks DG, ill get online for this at 9.30am then!

Got my gunners ticket after the website messed me around for nearly half an hour saying i had 3 seats in my basket even though i had none and repeatedly emptied the basket to zero!!

Ive got 1 spare adult ticket if anybody wants it, i didnt know it would go on general so had to buy another one each for me and my son just now. Let me know.

Train tickets arrived.
Looks like 5 hours + in pre match pubs.
Im going to drive, 1.20hrs drive but i really dont want to go on packed trains unless no choice. Ive booked a parking space for £12 nr ground, good app I also use when i travel up to NR1, basically rent someones drive, ones in NR1 roughly about £5/6, london prices double of course

Trains are not too busy.

We went to London a couple of weeks ago and only about 10
people on the carriage.
Should be the same on our early morning train to London but I anticipate a busy
one on the way back.
I booked a monthly pass including tube pass so we are totally flexible on train times.