Away to Crystal Palace | Vital Football

Away to Crystal Palace

Layton_Seasider - 10/8/2016 23:20

Hopefully proper Blackpool fans will boycott this, half the money will go to the vermin's suing fund. :bang:
Standing on your head Layton,I thought you believed proper fans attended away matches and boycotted home games ..I take it they will suffer your wrath in future.. :bang:

I know you're not so bright so I'll explain:

Cup ties revenue is split evenly between the 2 clubs (chairmen), the more so called Blackpool fans who go to this game are like you giving money to the evil regime! :loser:

Enough is enough...
this is a football forum not a place for character assignation's.
The Oilstains will never ever go so enjoy what we have , put up with it and shut up.
I go to watch MY team and enjoy football and personally its got to the stage where 'i don't give a damn'

"assignation's" ?

Learn to write English. I believe there are local writers' groups that might be able to offer help. :grins: :tophat:

Sounds like Devonlad/Codger/Bremen and Prem are teaming up after all this time.

Awwww, bless 'em. :love:

DEVONLAD - 12/8/2016 07:29

Enough is enough...
this is a football forum not a place for character assignation's.
The Oilstains will never ever go so enjoy what we have , put up with it and shut up.
I go to watch MY team and enjoy football and personally its got to the stage where 'i don't give a damn'

Enough isn't enough. You made your bed, don't expect us all all to hail your lack of morals and principles. Expect a lot more! :tophat:

Sounds like you and Prem have been having secret assignations?! :love:

Awful ground, terrible to access, very expensive, more oyston money, we'll probably get beat, let's all give this a miss