Away Tickets | Vital Football

Away Tickets

sirdennis

Alert Team
Is anyone having trouble buying tickets for the Ipswich game. We have done 14 games and todays crieria is open to people who have been to 10+. Although I can choose my seats it isn't letting me go to the checkout as it is saying I haven't got the correct booking history.

Not happy at the moment as we have only been allocated 2,000 and there aren't a lot left.

I'm in corporate for this , supplier from Ipswich
No idea what it will be like , Ipswich gives me the banjo creeps

What’s the reason for us only getting 2k tickets in a 30k capacity stadium which is only ever half full? I believe premier league rules are 10% of the capacity, is this the same for EFL?

Surely we’ll go in for another 1k.

we wanted 3500. leeds were issued 4000 and apparently ripped up seats and caused problems. Home supporters have to be moved from there seats to accomedate more away fans .

Well I got my tickets but had to ring this morning. Some glitch on my account apparently.

There were only about 100 left , but as said it's a ridiculous allocation considering two thirds of their stands will be empty.

we wanted 3500. leeds were issued 4000 and apparently ripped up seats and caused problems. Home supporters have to be moved from there seats to accomedate more away fans .

To be fair to Villa fans, we come in numbers but generally don’t cause trouble like that.

When your home stands have 10k empty seats, just don’t sell season tickets in the blocks by the away allocation so you can expand it - not rocket science. If we had a 4K allocation that’s another £40k in the coffers.

We’ve had a few allocations this year which have been questionable

We should get the whole stand, I’m only on a couple of away games this season so I’ll miss out. I sometimes get in the home end but don’t really fancy doing that at the Den if they’re battlong for playoffs too it could be a tasty atmosphere

I think we could easily give bigger allocations while we’re in the championship especially as we have a whole tier closed for almost every home game. I imagine there’s quite a few season ticket holders in the central Witton lane upper and lower which are decent seats so where would we accommodate the extra?