Away Point For Millers | Vital Football

Away Point For Millers

Better than losing, but we really need wins now. We remain poor in front of goal and missed at least a couple of sitters (again). First time this season that Warney has actually admitted that on Radio Sheffield, from what I recall . Millwall and Wycombe lost again today - they are not very good, but they both recently beat us, which shows the level we are currently at.
Difficult to see where goals, let alone wins, are going to come from. A lot of our players are "undroppable" because we have no cover in some positions, or the "squad players" are too awful or too unfit to be started, plus Warney will not play any youngsters, so in reality we are very limited regarding what team changes can be made. Good that we kept a clean sheet, but it was against fairly poor opposition.

A number of great chances today - Smith just wide, Crooks hit the upright (after a slight deflection - apparently), Wing hit the crossbar, Wiles missed a cert, a penalty denied - those I can remember!
Surely it’s our turn for a little bit of luck!

We had a stronger bench today - though for me after a great couple of early appearances Giles has shown very little of note and lack of thought could have cost us a goal today.