Available NOW: Lincoln City FC Material Face Mask Coverings | Page 2 | Vital Football

Available NOW: Lincoln City FC Material Face Mask Coverings

As the government have said it will be compulsory for us to wear face masks/coverings in shops from 24th July, I thought I would get one of the Imps ones and help out the club in the process. I searched everywhere for the thread and finally got the link I needed.
So for all those that missed it:

https://dstar.global/

imp stripes.jpg

imps.jpg

I got one of each design, nice time to get one if you haven't already.

Cheers. Been meaning to get a couple of these as the masks I have are a bit small (and not covered in Imps regalia ;)).

Fear.
Although I think it's commendable that all the taxi drivers around here are wearing them to prevent passing it on. Not that I'd get in a taxi anyway.

Not only are all taxi drivers not wearing them many that are are wearing them over their chins rather than mouth and nose, and don't get me started on the bus drivers it is hypocritical them making passengers wear a mask while they don't have to bother.

Me and my little boy have got them. They are good, but people keep coming up to me asking me where i got them, and.some not practising sociall distancing while doing so!

Last edited:
Not only are all taxi drivers not wearing them many that are are wearing them over their chins rather than mouth and nose, and don't get me started on the bus drivers it is hypocritical them making passengers wear a mask while they don't have to bother.
I haven't used a taxi since I was about 6yo so I can't comment on all taxi drivers but the ones I see passing me in the car all have them on.
Busses? I got one to the bank earlier in the year and that's the first bus I've caught for at least 30 years, so I don't know what they're doing but if passengers have to wear them then I agree, the driver should.

Oh, I went to 'Sunlan' on the coach. First time for decades too on a coach.

I haven't used a taxi since I was about 6yo so I can't comment on all taxi drivers but the ones I see passing me in the car all have them on.
Busses? I got one to the bank earlier in the year and that's the first bus I've caught for at least 30 years, so I don't know what they're doing but if passengers have to wear them then I agree, the driver should.

Oh, I went to 'Sunlan' on the coach. First time for decades too on a coach.
I suppose being a social recluse will keep you safe mate

The drivers at the company I work for sit behind screens, so it has been determined they are not required to wear masks.

They have lost around 9 drivers so far to the virus, the risk they are running is significant.

Issued my lad with an artic parker, face covering and windows down for his driving lessons with a text confirming no symptoms 1 hour before the lesson and a temperature check on entering vehicle. I hope he passes before winter !

I’ve got one, like the pattern but the design with two straps I find it more uncomfortable to wear than a standard one I got from my work.

Finally remembered to order mine. They handily have discount codes displayed at the top of the webpage too for purchasing multiple masks, which is obviously good!