Available NOW: Lincoln City FC Material Face Mask Coverings | Page 4 | Vital Football

Available NOW: Lincoln City FC Material Face Mask Coverings

The disclaimer is wonderful. Especially the last 4 lines. :ooops::ooops::help:

Disclaimer - The face mask/cover should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high-intensity heat source or flammable gas. D-Star Racewear make no warranties, either express or implied, that the face cover prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. D-Star material face masks do not offer protection against injury or illness, nor are they medically tested.

I've bought one expecting little to no protection whatsoever but to allow me to go shopping, whilst in Imps attire.:grinning:
I feel you won't be disappointed. It does make a mockery of the entire situation especially when you add in that shop staff won't have to wear a face covering.

I feel you won't be disappointed. It does make a mockery of the entire situation especially when you add in that shop staff won't have to wear a face covering.
A lot of the shops I visit already have mask wearing staff, or even visors and I suspect as time goes on more of the assistants will be 'on board' with wearing them voluntararily.
As for effectiveness, my expert analysis in this area, as a fully qualified fork-lift truck operator, is that they won't protect my becoming infected but if I was to be infected, the mask will reduce the projection area if I cough or sneeze - every little helps.
Although I do have sympathy for people who genuinely cannot wear a mask due to breathing difficulties.

A lot of the shops I visit already have mask wearing staff, or even visors and I suspect as time goes on more of the assistants will be 'on board' with wearing them voluntararily.
As for effectiveness, my expert analysis in this area, as a fully qualified fork-lift truck operator, is that they won't protect my becoming infected but if I was to be infected, the mask will reduce the projection area if I cough or sneeze - every little helps.
Although I do have sympathy for people who genuinely cannot wear a mask due to breathing difficulties.

If only everyone thought the same and was so considerate. I say that as a former accredited face fit tester.

Mine was delivered this morning, I ordered two, and they are of good quality and reversible, so in effect I have got 4 masks. Happy to help the club in any way I can. They are a bit tight, but means no danger of them slipping off the ears (they go round head. Plus no gaps at top so glasses don't steam up. Sorted!

Mine was delivered this morning, I ordered two, and they are of good quality and reversible, so in effect I have got 4 masks. Happy to help the club in any way I can. They are a bit tight, but means no danger of them slipping off the ears (they go round head. Plus no gaps at top so glasses don't steam up. Sorted!
You're right. They are a tight fit.
Good job I only have a pea head. Wouldn't want to wear it for a prolonged period, and I'm used to wearing a mask.

And this is exactly what should be stressed. Top analysis