Australia pisses into the wind..... | Vital Football

Australia pisses into the wind.....

Bear1951

Vital Football Legend
.....and wonders why it gets it's own back. For a country that suffers so many abnormal climate change disasters its stupidity in mining and exporting coal is of a monumentally tragic dimension. What sort of a country elects the current leaders? Dickheads.

You echo my thoughts exactly. You've got to remember though, the general Australian public are not very bright and can be herded like sheep very easily. They also have very, very short memories when it comes to politics.
Most Australian politics is based on racism as the public are easily fooled into believing that they're the bad guys (Muslims in particular) and so if a politician mentions something like 'we will severely limit Muslim immigration' then the public votes for them REGARDLESS of their sustainable fuels policies, climate change policies, renewable energy policies......you get the picture!

Oh, I almost forgot, they (Government) also give every focus, and billions of dollars on the unemployed, useless, shirking layabouts that they call 'Aussie Battlers' - guaranteed to get votes from the unemployed, useless, shirking layabouts....

Oh, I almost forgot, they (Government) also give every focus, and billions of dollars on the unemployed, useless, shirking layabouts that they call 'Aussie Battlers' - guaranteed to get votes from the unemployed, useless, shirking layabouts....
Time for you to Emigrate to Fylde.

Nah, as much as I dislike Aussies themselves, I'll take the lifestyle and climate any day of the week over the UK.

We have massive bushfires right now Bear, hundreds of them, but it still wouldn't make me give it up.

I could really be tempted by NZ despite the earthquakes but would really struggle to live with aussies in general though some stats are favourable. Aussies are the nation most likely to go to bed on the first date.?

NZ is THE place to live; beautiful scenery, decent climate and FANTASTIC people. It's just the cost of living over there that's the killer. In the 90's when we first lived there it was way cheaper than Oz but sadly things have changed. It's now approximately twice as expensive as Oz for general everyday living....