Audi Drivers | Page 2 | Vital Football

Audi Drivers

OK, this is what it says:

The Technology Pack includes the latest technologies such as Navigation, Audi connect, Wireless phone charging and Wi-Fi hotspot

MMI Navigation Plus with MMI Touch
In addition to standard MMI Radio Plus, includes the following:
? 8.3-inch high resolution colour MMI display with aluminium frame
? MMI touch-sensitive control panel for fast, intuitive operation, handwriting recognition, and ability to move and zoom freely on the map ? Integrated navigation with 3D map display of places of interest
? Online map updates
? Detailed route information: map preview, choice of alternative routes, POIs, lane recommendations, motorway exits, detailed junction maps and more
? Dynamic route guidance and traffic updates with TMCpro (in conjunction with Audi Connect: traffic information online)
? MMI search: free text search with intelligent suggestions provided during entry
? Natural voice recognition
? Jukebox hard drive memory for music (10GB) ? DVD drive for music CDs and video DVDs
? 2 x SDXC memory card reader Audi Connect Infotainment Services (3-month trial) Free use of Audi Connect services for a period of 3 months via embedded SIM card. Only available with MMI Navigation.

Audi Connect Infotainment Services (36-month subscription)
Convenient high-speed 4G internet access in your car via an embedded SIM card with no data charge. Highlights of Audi Connect Infotainment Services include navigation with Google Earth™ and Google Street View™, destination input via myAudi or Google Maps, access to Google and Twitter, travel information and online weather and news.

Audi Phone box with wireless charging
Offers improved reception quality and wireless charging (with Qi-enabled compatible phones). Audi Phone box option also provides an additional Bluetooth interface for a second device, meaning two mobile phones can be connected to the vehicle simultaneously.

The dual phone capability is cool. I don't have that...or maybe I do and don't know it.

Ever since that kid in Texas hacked all those GM vehicles at one time and and shut them down where they were and started the horns honking and lights flashing I have been a little adverse to having my car connected to the internet. Especially when my phone has a built in hotspot.

Just a little advice....no handwriting while your driving. :39:

I'll send you my Twitter handle so you can follow me while you're driving. That will make any journey short and enjoyable.....or is that interminable? :35:

80deg16minW - 10/1/2017 19:18

The dual phone capability is cool. I don't have that...or maybe I do and don't know it.

Ever since that kid in Texas hacked all those GM vehicles at one time and and shut them down where they were and started the horns honking and lights flashing I have been a little adverse to having my car connected to the internet. Especially when my phone has a built in hotspot.

I'll send you my Twitter handle so you can follow me while you're driving. That will make any journey short and enjoyable.....or is that interminable? :35:

Updated delivery date - put back to workweek 16 argghhhhh - the feckers :-(

Spursex - 25/1/2017 13:41

80deg16minW - 10/1/2017 19:18

Updated delivery date - put back to workweek 16 argghhhhh - the feckers :-(

Really? Well it makes sense. They begged me to sell my Q5 back to them. They can't keep them in the show room here and the Q3 has just taken off as well.

Still agressive over here. Selfish speed merchants that disregard drivers staying within the law. So many times I am blocked in by some idiot in an Audi speeding down the fast lane at 90 mph plus ignoring my indicator to pull out to switch into their lane. I am already doing 70 mph so why are they overtaking me.....cos they drive an Audi. Then they just continue in the fast lane bullying everything out their way. No attempt to switch lanes, just stay in the fast lane unless the car won't get out their way, then they undertake them in the middle lane and dart back in front of them. I mean weaving in and out of motorway lanes to keep up their speed. This is the modern executive driver , mostly Audi.

Still agressive over here. Selfish speed merchants that disregard drivers staying within the law. So many times I am blocked in by some idiot in an Audi speeding down the fast lane at 90 mph plus ignoring my indicator to pull out to switch into their lane. I am already doing 70 mph so why are they overtaking me.....cos they drive an Audi. Then they just continue in the fast lane bullying everything out their way. No attempt to switch lanes, just stay in the fast lane unless the car won't get out their way, then they undertake them in the middle lane and dart back in front of them. I mean weaving in and out of motorway lanes to keep up their speed. This is the modern executive driver , mostly Audi.

I think you have an inherent bias.

Based on fact. Audi drivers are currently statistically the worst speedsters in the UK. Mainly middle aged men . Closely followed by BMW, no surprise there.

Well, here it is BMW drivers. Audi drivers tend to be a diverse group of outstanding citizens.

Well, here it is BMW drivers. Audi drivers tend to be a diverse group of outstanding citizens.

Diverse or not the stats prove they are the worst and I see the evidence on the road. I'm not saying all Audi or BMW drivers are the same. Speeding is not the issue entirely, it's the bullish way they disregard law abiding drivers and the dog eat dog attitude they have.

Others lives are at risk while they plough on regardless despite 50 mph warnings and lane closure notices, I see a 50 mph restriction I slow down, then everyone comes past me and I am the only one taking any notice.

Diverse or not the stats prove they are the worst and I see the evidence on the road. I'm not saying all Audi or BMW drivers are the same. Speeding is not the issue entirely, it's the bullish way they disregard law abiding drivers and the dog eat dog attitude they have.

Others lives are at risk while they plough on regardless despite 50 mph warnings and lane closure notices, I see a 50 mph restriction I slow down, then everyone comes past me and I am the only one taking any notice.

There's a big debate here about raising speed limits on the 400 series highways. They might as well. The standard is 100kph and most people in the fast lane are doing 135-140. Every car, truck and van imaginable.

There's a big debate here about raising speed limits on the 400 series highways. They might as well. The standard is 100kph and most people in the fast lane are doing 135-140. Every car, truck and van imaginable.

With polution and fossil fuel shortages the speed limits should at worst stay the same and enforcement increased. Cars with big engines are just not needed anymore. 6.3 ltr V8 mercs all over the place when a 2 ltr can do 145 mph, what's the point ? It accelerates faster and it sounds good. Sorry that doesn't help the environment.

With polution and fossil fuel shortages the speed limits should at worst stay the same and enforcement increased. Cars with big engines are just not needed anymore. 6.3 ltr V8 mercs all over the place when a 2 ltr can do 145 mph, what's the point ? It accelerates faster and it sounds good. Sorry that doesn't help the environment.

The majority of fossil fuel cars will be gone by 2030.

Frank Skinner radio show Sat morning. He spoke about aggressive drivers overwhelmingly being Audi owners. Stating if he sees it ahead or behind him, sure enough it turns out to be an Audi.

Also Wales have lowered the speed limit to 50 mph on the M4 in certain areas to reduce toxic emissions near populated parts. So even 70 is deemed excessive in terms of preserving air quality. Elsewhere we have drivers doing 90 mph, that has to contribute more heavily to emissions.

More evidence....Audi A3 hatch, fast lane 100 mph or more, steamed past me. Suddenly brakes just after passing me on a 3 lane carriageway then veers left and exits up the fast approaching slip road junction. He cut across two lanes and 3 cars to do so. Mental.

More evidence....Audi A3 hatch, fast lane 100 mph or more, steamed past me. Suddenly brakes just after passing me on a 3 lane carriageway then veers left and exits up the fast approaching slip road junction. He cut across two lanes and 3 cars to do so. Mental.

Skill.

Audi's are for women. My daughter and her boyfriend now share mine.

I'm driving a merc and we're all wonderful considerate drivers.

Oh and we're kind to kids, animals and women, except Canadians.

Audi's are for women. My daughter and her boyfriend now share mine.

I'm driving a merc and we're all wonderful considerate drivers.

Oh and we're kind to kids, animals and women, except Canadians.

Stuck in the past as most of Europe is. WTF is a Merc?