Audi Drivers | Vital Football

Audi Drivers

We have a Q5. 2.0. You cannot beat an Audi with snow tires in the winter here.

Well at least that's fairly sensible. A Q5 probably the hot version came behind my missus yesterday. She was doing 75 overtaking a van so probably a true 70. He stormed up really close and flashed his lights repeatedly for her to move over. What a dick. This aggressive driving behaviour is dangerous and needs stamping out. Audi seems to attract them.

Nick Real Deal - 30/10/2016 11:27

Well at least that's fairly sensible. A Q5 probably the hot version came behind my missus yesterday. She was doing 75 overtaking a van so probably a true 70. He stormed up really close and flashed his lights repeatedly for her to move over. What a dick. This aggressive driving behaviour is dangerous and needs stamping out. Audi seems to attract them.

Over here it's BMW.

Nick Real Deal - 30/10/2016 11:27

Over here it's BMW.

Nothing overpowered until my youngest is off to University in a year and a half. We have looonnnng highways. On the 400 series highways the normal speed in the fast lane is 30-40k over the speed limit. The police are trying to crack down.

Spursex - 10/1/2017 15:39

Just bought the new Q5 - delivery in week 12, replacing my Q7...

I drive sensibly - mainly :15:

Really liked the Q5. A lot. I had an A6 Avant prior to that and totalled it. Wanted the A6 All Road but they don't sell them in NA so ended up with the Q5. Hope you got the S Line seats.

The A7 is a stunning automobile. Fantastic in the snow. Which is the main reason I drive Audi.

I'm in a separate insurance pool from the rest of the family and I am not allowed to drive my wife's car. Which has quite few benefits. :15:

80deg16minW - 10/1/2017 16:23

Spursex - 10/1/2017 15:39

Just bought the new Q5 - delivery in week 12, replacing my Q7...

I drive sensibly - mainly :15:

Really liked the Q5. A lot. I had an A6 Avant prior to that and totalled it. Wanted the A6 All Road but they don't sell them in NA so ended up with the Q5. Hope you got the S Line seats.

The A7 is a stunning automobile. Fantastic in the snow. Which is the main reason I drive Audi.

I'm in a separate insurance pool from the rest of the family and I am not allowed to drive my wife's car. Which has quite few benefits. :15:

The sports type seats are now standard in the new model Q5, it's very much like the new Q7 - but I've pretty much bought it 'blind' as it's likely that they won't actually be seen in showrooms here until feb.

We bought the wife a new mini last month, which she does let me drive and it's like a go-kart on speed, it's like being a kid again, it really is like shit off a shovel...

We were in the mini dealer about 10 years ago after I convinced my wife we should test drive one. The kids would have been around 15, 9 and 6.

We test drove it. My wife literally grabbed my arm as I was about to sign the purchase agreement and said have you lost your mind? I had. We didn't buy it and I still regret it.

There aren't many cars that much fun to drive. But......everyone I know who did buy one does nothing but complain about them....service costs. Same with Mercedes. EVERYONE complains about them.

Oh, and you'll like your Q5. It's a little narrow in the cabin but once you get used to it it's not a problem. And the upgrades to the MMI are subtle but useful.

Blizzaks are by far the best winter tire on that vehicle.

80deg16minW - 10/1/2017 16:37

Oh, and you'll like your Q5. It's a little narrow in the cabin but once you get used to it it's not a problem. And the upgrades to the MMI are subtle but useful.

Blizzaks are by far the best winter tire on that vehicle.

I stuck the lot on, including the new tech pack, etc etc Salesman's smile just kept getting wider as I ticked the boxes... :4:

What does the new Tech Pack get you? It is listed differently over here.

80deg16minW - 10/1/2017 17:29

What does the new Tech Pack get you? It is listed differently over here.[/QUOTE

Going to have to blodody well
Check now, all I can recall is the wireless charging lol !