Auchinleck Talbot v Ayr united | Vital Football

Auchinleck Talbot v Ayr united

Has GOD's nephew got the Barnet job permanently yet Monte? UTCB

dunno Rod - my friends are off to Braintree today to watch them. Apparently one of their midfielders got booked v us which was his second booking in the competition so he misses the next round.........which seems very unfair considering they have played about 6 games up to now, but the rules the same for league and non-league teams. He's gutted apparently.

dunno Rod - my friends are off to Braintree today to watch them. Apparently one of their midfielders got booked v us which was his second booking in the competition so he misses the next round.........which seems very unfair considering they have played about 6 games up to now, but the rules the same for league and non-league teams. He's gutted apparently.
Wor a load of cack for the lad to miss the next round,feel for him.I thought Barnet wudda given the job to Darren straight after beatin us. BrainFree wud be a good way to describe the average pigfan mi thinks,:giggle: Just for Bully ,i know monte said Braintree.UTCB

Wor a load of cack for the lad to miss the next round,feel for him.I thought Barnet wudda given the job to Darren straight after beatin us. BrainFree wud be a good way to describe the average pigfan mi thinks,:giggle: Just for Bully ,i know monte said Braintree.UTCB

seems very harsh when you consider how many more games the non-league teams play..........think they are considering a rule change on the back of it. Hindsight is a wonderful thing?!

seems very harsh when you consider how many more games the non-league teams play..........think they are considering a rule change on the back of it. Hindsight is a wonderful thing?!
Hindsight is indeed a wonderful thing,summat no one could ever say abart the FA.UTCB

Auchinleck Talbot have drawn Hearts away in't next round of Scots Cup,after Celtic or Rangers it's abart the best(Financially) draw for the lads.UTCB