AU YEUNG; WHAT QUESTION WOULD YOU ASKED HIM? | Page 3 | Vital Football

AU YEUNG; WHAT QUESTION WOULD YOU ASKED HIM?

So rather than potentially pull in 10 million plus in player sales and make the club more saleable to any potential buyer your saying reputationally it made no sense to have a business which was losing dosh and it saved face with investors?

The point I raised in an earlier post is that if somebody bought Man Utd tomorrow (or say if the Saudis had bought Newcastle) for 8 billion and tried the same trick of placing them in admin within a week of owning them there would be absolute uproar and the Premier League would be taken out of the equation by the government. Seemingly when it's us nobody gives a fuck.

I've been saying similar for a while in that the EFL / PL or even government won't give one jot if 5/6/7/8....clubs go into admin or go to the wall until it happens to a big club...namely the likes of Utd / Liverpool/ City...etc

So rather than potentially pull in 10 million plus in player sales and make the club more saleable to any potential buyer your saying reputationally it made no sense to have a business which was losing dosh and it saved face with investors?

The point I raised in an earlier post is that if somebody bought Man Utd tomorrow (or say if the Saudis had bought Newcastle) for 8 billion and tried the same trick of placing them in admin within a week of owning them there would be absolute uproar and the Premier League would be taken out of the equation by the government. Seemingly when it's us nobody gives a fuck.
Dr Choi's actions allowed him plus hundreds of shareholders to regain the value of their share holding - for Dr Choi,this will amount to circa £155 Million to shareholders £120 million. Imagine if your pension pot dropped by 90%, what would you do?
He's on the other side of world, same with his stooge. They know nowt about football nor us nor did they care. Their plan started in Nov 19. Despite the pandemic, they soldiered on. Most business folks would call halt until things were more clearer. They didn't tell Darren or anyone else over here of their plans. When Administrator walked in, it was first anyone knew.
You're right, we are not significant. Just understand that those in charge of our game have their snouts in a big deep trough and nowt else matters. Darren and Joe will aft find a new trough now - what a shame!

question I would ask

have you wavered rights to £25m loan, because

a)you have recovered enough money on the increase on your IEC share price

or

b)the bets placed on relegation have paid out.