Attendance?? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Attendance??

I agree with Rotherhithe - not sure what our lowest league attendance has been since Scally took over in 95 - seldom have we had below 4k for a league game but I reckon a max of 3,500 for Accrington with 68 away fans.

Dont give a f if the crowd is low as long as I am there lol.. They tend to be the best performances, the big crowds and especially tv games we play have been crap over the years.

I dont turn up because of the crowd size or league position or opponent or who the coach is or who the owner is, I just support the gills otherwise I would have watched very few games over the last 54 years lol.

The atmosphere's always crap when we're a couple of goals down early, nothing to sing about. But to be fair the R E boys did get a few songs going even when we were 3 down.

You know it's a two way street, they play well we make more noise, we made noise they raise their game. Best alternative has always been an perceived injustice, poor refereeing decision, bad fowl etc always gets the crowd behind the team. Concur with daveycrocket, a small part of the Rainham End did try and get the crowd going, but unfortunately it was too little too late. I think we reflected the team, worn down with no enthusiasm.

You know it's a two way street, they play well we make more noise, we made noise they raise their game. Best alternative has always been an perceived injustice, poor refereeing decision, bad fowl etc always gets the crowd behind the team. Concur with daveycrocket, a small part of the Rainham End did try and get the crowd going, but unfortunately it was too little too late. I think we reflected the team, worn down with no enthusiasm.

If we release chickens onto the pitch then I'm sure the FA will ask a few questions ;)

Still, it would be funny if it was reported "match abandoned, chicken invasion on pitch" upon the match being called off.