Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bergwijn

• Scarlett

• Gil

• Total voters
Kane not being subbed doesn't mean much NRD. Managers don't drop him regardless of form. Which shows blatant favoritism.

I would love to give it to Kulu but Son has 23 goals and 7 assists in 35 appearances. That can't be ignored.

Kane not being subbed doesn't mean much NRD. Managers don't drop him regardless of form. Which shows blatant favoritism.

I would love to give it to Kulu but Son has 23 goals and 7 assists in 35 appearances. That can't be ignored.

That favouritism is based on a long record of achievement. Its what he is capable of if fit that keeps him on the pitch. If he is flagging or carrying a niggle I would think he comes off.

That favouritism is based on a long record of achievement. Its what he is capable of if fit that keeps him on the pitch. If he is flagging or carrying a niggle I would think he comes off.

I don't think that's the case. Poch played him in the CL final when wasn't fit.

Conte has said he will play Kane even with a broken leg.

Favouritism at it's finest.

I don't think that's the case. Poch played him in the CL final when wasn't fit.

Conte has said he will play Kane even with a broken leg.

Favouritism at it's finest.

Conte was joking and he said it while laughing. He was emphasising how good Kane is.
I agree Kane shouldn't have played in the CL final but that was Poch.
I don't believe there is an undercurrent of blinkered favoritism regardless of fitness with Kane. But it might explain why Kane paces himself, it might be under instruction.

Conte was joking and he said it while laughing. He was emphasising how good Kane is.
I agree Kane shouldn't have played in the CL final but that was Poch.
I don't believe there is an undercurrent of blinkered favoritism regardless of fitness with Kane. But it might explain why Kane paces himself, it might be under instruction.

Joking with a hint of realism. Conte has proven plenty of times this season he wouldn't sub Kane even though he was having a shocker.

He can also act like a arrogant lazy ass bitch. Depends what Kane your gunna get.

Conte is smart enough to know that he has a player who is not leaving it all when he crosses the white line. He was just buying himself time until him and Fabio can manage the situation in the transfer market.

I doubt we'll ever see Kane having as much pitch time again even if gets the work ethic back.

Can't wait for the Neville interview. Harry and his off pitch team are not media savvy and Neville can be a prick so......

I hope Harry says all the right things this time, stay or go.
I reckon it will be an insipid interview. More an exercise of damage limitation from last year. This time he's not in the driving seat in the sense that he thought he could probably force his way out last year. Those options don't appear to be available now. Currying favour with the Spurs fans will be what this one's about.

I reckon it will be an insipid interview. More an exercise of damage limitation from last year. This time he's not in the driving seat in the sense that he thought he could probably force his way out last year. Those options don't appear to be available now. Currying favour with the Spurs fans will be what this one's about.

Throw Neville into the mix and then what? He likes to be seen as the "inside the player's circle of influence".

Kane’s been a revelation in terms of his versatility. He defends when needed, he’s a great provider setting up Son etc but I’d love to see Kane in the box and firing more. Kane is so accurate in the box and his speed of attack is great. I’d like to see him scoring more but Son is brilliant, there’s no doubt he’s top.