Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scarlett

• Gil

• Total voters

Matic

Alert Team
That's all folks. Now choose the attacking player you think has been the most important this season.

Son.

Although he wouldn't be a contender I'd just like to throw in a mention of Steven Bergwijn for his Leicester performance.

Son has to be but Kane ran him close. As for most influential if Kane is not playing well the team doesn't play well. We are so lucky to have them this season. Hopefully Dejan can push on next season as although I have reservations he has been fantastic in parts this season

Son has to be but Kane ran him close. As for most influential if Kane is not playing well the team doesn't play well. We are so lucky to have them this season. Hopefully Dejan can push on next season as although I have reservations he has been fantastic in parts this season
I think what we have seen is that when Kane doesn't play well or isn't influential, we are playing with 10 men. Any team that plays with 10 men in the Premier League is going to suffer.

Also, there have been plenty of matches in the second half of the season when Kane hasn't been influential, but overall we have still played well, often won and sometimes won easily.

What we are seeing this season is that we are no longer as dependent on Kane as we used to be. In fact, Son is our go to man now.

That's not to say that when he's on his game he isn't still a phenomenal player. He clearly is. And the team is much better for it. Let's hope that next season, with a good rest, a full pre-season and a reboot of his mental demons that we can get the old Kane back. I'd like to see some competition for his (and Kulu/Son's) place though.

I think what we have seen is that when Kane doesn't play well or isn't influential, we are playing with 10 men. Any team that plays with 10 men in the Premier League is going to suffer.

Also, there have been plenty of matches in the second half of the season when Kane hasn't been influential, but overall we have still played well, often won and sometimes won easily.

What we are seeing this season is that we are no longer as dependent on Kane as we used to be. In fact, Son is our go to man now.

That's not to say that when he's on his game he isn't still a phenomenal player. He clearly is. And the team is much better for it. Let's hope that next season, with a good rest, a full pre-season and a reboot of his mental demons that we can get the old Kane back. I'd like to see some competition for his (and Kulu/Son's) place though.

We now need an upgrade on Bergwijn so that Kane and Son have some competition and relief from being relied on every game.

I think it's vital for our progression. With CL now we won't get away with running Son, Kane and Kulu into the ground.

It's obvious Stevie b isn't wanted by Conte. He seems to like Lucas but he really isn't the quality needed moving forward.

Whoever comes in they will need to get into double figures with goals and assists combined.

I think it's vital for our progression. With CL now we won't get away with running Son, Kane and Kulu into the ground.

It's obvious Stevie b isn't wanted by Conte. He seems to like Lucas but he really isn't the quality needed moving forward.

Whoever comes in they will need to get into double figures with goals and assists combined.

Gabriel Jesus; we're trying very very hard now...

Seriously? I always think looks way below the standard at City. That's not to say that a player that isn't good enough for City wouldn't be good enough for us, of course. But if he is a main target I'm disappointed.

A PL proven Striker, highly skillful, intelligent, quick, an eye for goal, but yes was playing second fiddle to Aquero and now of course Haarand next season - far better than what we've got currently competing with Sonny or Harry ..hmmm, I'd much rather he was with us than with le arse - I would be delighted to land him.

Last edited:
A v.good player flirting below exceptional, who goes missing. Not much heading ability to speak of, and is piss easy to bully off the ball. At times, unconvincing in 1 on 1 situations and his control could be brushed up. A few areas to improve to bring him up to your exceptional level.