Atsu and Manquillo start - Everton v NUFC Match Thread | Vital Football

Atsu and Manquillo start - Everton v NUFC Match Thread

Think Rafa has lost the plot starting those two thats 3 points gone all we need now is for Joselu to get the nod over Rondon

DtrGQ16WkAElXac.png

I wouldn't mind Mc but the thick bastard actually looked first to see where Pickford was and still passed it straight at him.

Feels like 2 points dropped after that Atsu blunder but would have taken 1-1 before the game started. I thought we would have got battered.

I know some supporters don't like a lot of what Benitez does, sometimes I don't, but christ can he organise from the back, I for one would like to know how far he could take us with money. I thought that was a hard fought away point against an up and coming side with alot of footballers in it. I've never been so confident of our centre backs dealing with crosses, thought Lascelles was immense tonight, outstanding.

Looked far better defensively with 3 at the back,creatively nowt apart from the odd counter attack.
Over to you fatty,you might have curtailed the boycott on Sunday,now do the decent thing & fuck off.

Thought the timing of the subs was pathetic. So late that they were only going to disrupt the team and have a negative affect.
Manguillo should not be anywhere near the first team squad and I do not believe there are not better youngsters at the club than him and Joselu.
Assume Murphy injured as he was ok against Everton.