Atmosphere | Vital Football

Atmosphere

JT_LCFC

Vital Football Hero
Pat on the back for everyone, you won’t find a better atmosphere in the lower leagues than here. Even the Wycombe media team couldn’t believe how hostile it was and loud.

Fair play to the Wycombe fans that travelled they must of been disappointed with their following given their position.

A full house at the Sin Siro under the floodlights always feels better.

EDIT - Although I wasn't there last night.

Tremendous atmosphere from the start, the fans were really up for it, let’s continue this into Saturday

Tailed off a bit in the second half but by then everyone was focussed on giving the ref grief rather than keeping it positive towards the team. Lesson to be learnt, don't get completely side tracked even if the officials are buffoons. Keep your eye on the prize.

I thought it was immense last night and reading all the match reports both home and away and including their fans they thought it was deafening at times!

I have no doubt that Sincil Bank has one of the best atmospheres in this country at the moment!

Last night was great, and it will be the same if not better this Saturday

cant wait!!

Terrific shift from the 617 last night only really the last two or three minutes when it tailed off. Had me joining in, stood the whole match, haven't done that in a while. Keep the faith!!