At least we wont have to suffer the Playoffs! | Vital Football

At least we wont have to suffer the Playoffs!

The real Swaley

Vital Youth Team
Well thats it for another season and the players have spared us the false hope of the play offs!

Yes I know mathematically we can still get in there but honestly does anyone expect this bunch of bottlers to do that? Would you even want us to?

Far better to end this season as soon as and for Rowett to start building a team of genuinely ambitious players and not a bunch of over the hill has beens picking up their last wodge before they retire.

I don't expect to see Ledley, Huddlestone, Nugent. Forsyth, Baird here next season and frankly Keogh and a few others would be best shifted so we can have a completely new mentality in this squad of failures, losers and quitters!

I am so glad I no longer have a ST!

Jeez...to think I used to have four ST’s...that would have constituted child abuse since the middle of January this season!
Seriously though Swaley...a team full of young ambition would be brilliant...but how do you get rid of the ‘has beens’ on cast iron contracts?

Well thats it for another season and the players have spared us the false hope of the play offs!

Yes I know mathematically we can still get in there but honestly does anyone expect this bunch of bottlers to do that? Would you even want us to?

Far better to end this season as soon as and for Rowett to start building a team of genuinely ambitious players and not a bunch of over the hill has beens picking up their last wodge before they retire.

I don't expect to see Ledley, Huddlestone, Nugent. Forsyth, Baird here next season and frankly Keogh and a few others would be best shifted so we can have a completely new mentality in this squad of failures, losers and quitters!

I am so glad I no longer have a ST![/QUOTE Like to think your right Swales But I would add Weimann Lawrence. Jerome to your list I got in from Burton yesterday kicked the cat and watched the Fulham vBrentford match the difference in players of both sides was astonishing to what I had witnessed at Burton. Would be surprised if any of those players would be earning half of the wages ours are on Don't know w here Brentford do there scouting abroad but they get some real quality players and play great football

Big up for Burton. They fought and battled. They found each other with passes. They managed to find themselves in our 6 yard box with loads of space and when the ball came they gratefully slotted it home (1st and 3rd goals). For their 2nd we backed of and backed off and Murphy put it away well...... totally unchallenged. IMO it is high time we kicked this zonal marking in and around our own box into touch or, preferably, right over the stands, never to be seen again. Horrendously poor defending!!

Latest Rams News