66 Lower ASBO end
80 Holte End
8 Lower Trinity
75 Middle Trinity
4058 Upper Trinity

= 4961 to sell

= 37k plus change including the Stokies

Would imagine it will end up 39/40k

a_ 1958 = where is that ? - I have recently been diagnosed Coelic so I have quite a few things that I am getting rid of, things like Pot Noodles, tinned Spaghetti, Lasagne sheets - that kind of thing - would like to give them to someone who needs them rather than the bin.

b) The Kodjia debate. I know Smith won't change things whilst they are clearly working, but I honestly think if we moved Abraham out wide, and put Kodjia in the middle, we would be even more lethal than we are now. Abraham has already said himslef , he prefers playing wide, as he gets more space, and Kpdjia is a more natural finisher. As we have seen recently, yes , Abraham has scored about 5, but he has also missed about 10 - I think Kodjia would put away more chances we create, and with Abraham wide, I think we would create more.

But it won't happen whilst we are bangin gin goals - I accept that

I think there’s a lot more Tammy’s game than just goals, his link up play with Grealish at times is something we have struggled to find with any other striker and his work rate too is good for a striker. The goals are great and the number 1 thing we need, but the midfielders are scoring bucket loads too - no coincidence.

I can recall a few times Kodjia could’ve and should’ve passed rather than try and do it all himself.

Not sure about Bolasie. He has exciting talents, but his final decision making isn't too great. Looked pretty good as an impact sub, good enough to scare the hell out of the opposition, but starting then the final end-product wasn't too great. Mayne he's just getting up to speed though.

Against Baggies I think the centre backs controlled Tammy just a bit too easily. That's where I think Kodj has an advantage; he has great strength and the opposition really needs to have 2 on 1 to contain him.

He looks it going forwards to me, but depends if he trusts him to work back and do the defensive side of the role as well.

OVB crowd update seats available

305 Upper Witton Lane
17 Lower Witton Lane
352 Upper North Stand
66 Lower ASBO end
80 Holte End
8 Lower Trinity
75 Middle Trinity
4058 Upper Trinity

= 4961 to sell

= 37k plus change including the Stokies

Would imagine it will end up 39/40k
Hi ovb,good news about Stoke attendance, anyone have information on Leeds game.worst day to play with the obvious distractions but my brother reckons tickets have gone well and a sell out is possible. I ve had many a debate about our football club with my assertion that we are a giant who has slumbered far too long.attendances expected for the two pre Xmas games support this claim.aston villa are back,the lions are ready to roar again

Hi ovb,good news about Stoke attendance, anyone have information on Leeds game.worst day to play with the obvious distractions but my brother reckons tickets have gone well and a sell out is possible. I ve had many a debate about our football club with my assertion that we are a giant who has slumbered far too long.attendances expected for the two pre Xmas games support this claim.aston villa are back,the lions are ready to roar again
Seasons Greetings JP, makes very good reading and will almost certainly sell out, the lion is roaring indeed

86 Upper Witton Lane
4 Lower Witton Lane
76 Upper North Stand
00 Lower ASBO end
10 Holte End
12 Lower Trinity
59 Middle Trinity
2398 Upper Trinity

2645 to go