Aston Villa Vs Cardiff City 10th April KO 19:45 | Page 13 | Vital Football

Aston Villa Vs Cardiff City 10th April KO 19:45

Just listened to radio wm phone in & your all turning against us, albion, blues & villa.
What is it, we've suffered more than any of you in recent years & surely you cant begrudge us.
I know it must be hard for the birmingham clubs( we class albion as birmingham) to see the WOLFPACK on the march, but tonights phone in was like WOLVES against the whole of birmingham.
LIKE KING NUNO SAYS"TOGEATHER THE WILFPACK IS STRONGER".
We've never had a problem with villa but can only put it fown to jealousy.??????

Just listened to radio wm phone in & your all turning against us, albion, blues & villa.
What is it, we've suffered more than any of you in recent years & surely you cant begrudge us.
I know it must be hard for the birmingham clubs( we class albion as birmingham) to see the WOLFPACK on the march, but tonights phone in was like WOLVES against the whole of birmingham.
LIKE KING NUNO SAYS"TOGEATHER THE WILFPACK IS STRONGER".
We've never had a problem with villa but can only put it fown to jealousy.??????
I KNOW SHOULD OF READ WOLFPACK??

No jealousy from me , like I said you haven't finished above us since 1979 so enjoy your time.

Maybe other fans have a problem with Wolves fans constant gloating and smugness.

For example I didn't see you posting on here last season.

It's ok to gloat but not ok to come onto a Villa forum and gloat.

It doesn't matter what any other midlands club does, we will always be the biggest club in the area.

The time to gloat is when you win a trophy of note.

Dave dude, you have a thread.

I can forgive you not knowing site rules as we haven't republished yet with folks busy with the full network port and a host of other things.

But for general banter, stick to your thread. We don't like threads being taken way off tangent as this one is a good example - it's got naff all to do with Neves or Wolves.

Shouting (caps) also gets people's back ups.

Play fair and we will.

I think you were right with Wilfpack though!

True colours being shown now. All nicey, nicey at first and now its mind the gap. Original, if Arsenal hadnt been using that slogan for years . Getting very very very bored of looking at childish emojis of a smiley face and what Dave thinks is a wolf but is actually a fox, doh!. Of course what Dave doesnt realise is we have seen all this before with the baggies and blues getting all excited and look where they are now. So as we all know its a matter of when not if it goes pear shaped for wolves. Thats football nowadays.

You did say you were leaving last night Dave, obviously you are now on the wind up. Think we have all had enough now. Getting boring.

Only came back on cos villa fans slating Neves & some slaggind off Wolverhampton itself it got my back up.
Just a natural reaction defending our player & City.
Please dont write any negatives so I dont have to reply.
I REALLY AM GONE THIS TIME.
ITS ONLY BANTER REMEMBER DONT BE LIKE THE BOGGIES???
GOODLUCK????

Got your back up, get a backbone then and stop the caps lock, it's unbecoming of anyone over 12.

We can be perfectly amenable in one thread if Wolves are the topic.

Thought you were genuine initially but this thread suggests otherwise. Enjoy your rise to the summit of the championship, well deserved, played some lovely football. Now piss off back to YOUR OWN forum, worry about YOUR team and please don't worry about us because we couldn't really give a toss about you. And by the way, THERE IS NO NEED TO REPLY TO THIS NEGATIVE SEND OFF.

Thought you were genuine initially but this thread suggests otherwise. Enjoy your rise to the summit of the championship, well deserved, played some lovely football. Now piss off back to YOUR OWN forum, worry about YOUR team and please don't worry about us because we couldn't really give a toss about you. And by the way, THERE IS NO NEED TO REPLY TO THIS NEGATIVE SEND OFF.
Ok I wont reply, ?

Hmmm.

3 or 4 times you have said you won't post any more , but then you have . Not to worry you still have another 4 fingers plus a couple of thumbs on that hand before you lose count.

Like you say though , it's only banter , so try not to take it too personally as you seem to have before.

Alternatively if you can't take it , then don't give it.

Ok people it's time we all called a halt to this. Clearly, we (us villa fans) have misjudged this situation. It turns out despite being from Wolverhampton Dave is in fact literate and is able to read and respond to the posts. Another misjudgment is that he obviously has more access than we thought to the one and only internet connection in Wolverhampton. It's amazing that he is able to still get use out of a Zx Spectrum computer though.
Maybe it's best we just ignore him and hopefully he will cry off to his ensuite bathroom in the backyard :lol:

Only came back on cos villa fans slating Neves & some slaggind off Wolverhampton itself it got my back up.
Just a natural reaction defending our player & City.
I REALLY AM GONE THIS TIME.
ITS ONLY BANTER REMEMBER DONT BE LIKE THE BOGGIES???
GOODLUCK????

Everybody on here has been pretty complimenatary to you and your club. Every club has it's knobheads (radio phone ins attract them) and anyone who's had experience of dealing with the underpass on the way to Molyneux knows Wolves have more than their fair share.

Thanks for your goodwill. Better that you enjoy your moment in the sun on a Wolves site.

Jack's a special lad. Outstanding goal and loved his celebration in front of the bench. Would be gutted to see him spend his best days at another club, should we not get promotion. Watch out for a bid from Wolves - that said don't think he go, he could do better.