Aston Villa vs Bolton Wanderers Friday Night 2nd Nov | Page 21 | Vital Football

Aston Villa vs Bolton Wanderers Friday Night 2nd Nov

It’s been a while since I’ve seen Lansbury play but I remember in his first few games looking like he had a great eye for a forward pass. Although something must be up as he never gets a look in. Hourihane has scored some great goals but will never be the type of midfielder to be looking for forwards runs.

Happy to take them from you both, I can mix and match.

Really appreciated. I used to do them, and match reports, but after the last big brain aches flair back in 2012, my memory just isn't set up for it now.

Oh, if you do them, feel free to do them in the match thread but if you could alert them or pm me (alerts are fine) then I won't miss them.

Appreciated gents.

Good that. Nice one.

(And it allows me to give Hourihane shit marks and not get into a debate with anyone . Lol :wahey:)

Not been around much since Friday but just wanted to say I thought the midfield trio of Connor Pirlo, McGiniesta and Gressi looked really good.

No doubt Grealish and McGinn will draw most of the plaudits, but thought Connor looked very accomplished in that deep lying role, and his set pieces were outstanding.