Aston Villa v Tottenham Match Thread - Sunday 16th Feb, 2pm | Page 11 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Tottenham Match Thread - Sunday 16th Feb, 2pm

It’s still the wrong use of VAR. The ref doesn’t give and didn’t think it was a penalty. Is it a clear error? Or the VAR ref thinks it’s more of a penalty than the ref on the pitch. If anything Atkinson should be going over and looking at it himself on the monitor.

We're Being fucking robbed here. Blow on dele bloody Ali and its a foul. Their right back chops Jack down 3 times with no hint of even a talking to. We should have been 3 up when they equalised. Fuck knows why Jack tried to square it.

We've got the beating of these though. I don't care what anyone else thinks this is as good as we've played this season.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. It's the basics.

Who is doing the training with our defenders?

Still.ore spirit and fight that half. And we should have taken our chances.

Didn’t think I’d see another defender make Christopher Samba look like Usain Bolt, Engels lack of pace is going to cause us problems for the rest of this game

Decent start but pretty poor after 15mins
Playing with 10 men with Kourtney’s current form & playing with 9 because Drinkwater is treading water . Shocking management.
Grealish needs to play as a no.10 free role for the rest of the campaign nothing to lose .