Aston Villa v Sheff Utd Match Thread | Page 17 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Sheff Utd Match Thread

I'm praying Engels isn't selected , or Nakamba or Trezeguet
funny, they are three of the names I'm fairly happy to have in the squad. Thought Marv was really getting there. I'm much more concerned about drinkwater, Reina and Guilbert. Guilbert is dead to me after the horrendous Leicester match. He was far and away the most pathetic of a pathetic bunch in my eyes

Nyland

Guilbert Engels Mings Targett

Super John Marvellous Douglas

Super Jack

Samatta El Ghazi

Taylor
Reina
Drinkwater
Jota
Davis
Elmo
Konsa
Hourihane
Trez

Nyland

Guilbert Engels Mings Targett

Super John Marvellous Douglas

Super Jack

Samatta El Ghazi

Taylor
Reina
Drinkwater
Jota
Davis
Elmo
Konsa
Hourihane
Trez

Not far from what I would have chosen to be fair.... maybe Hourihane in for Nakamba, and Konsa for Engels but apart from those 2 pretty happy with that.

Nakamba looks hopeless to me, covers ground like headless chicken, just doesn’t have the necessary quality for anything above championship at best. He does try though but that’s not good enough. Reina has been disastrous. None of our four centre halves have the physical presence to make me feel secure let alone the goalkeeper. I could go on, but it’s stating the obvious, that’s why we’re second from bottom.
We’ve got to hope Samatta has settled in, McGinn comes back at full force and Jack is playing out of his skin. And that the lay off benefits us more than the opposition in terms of momentum. Now is the time for the players to prove they were decent buys after all...

I think Jedinak would of been a good partner for Mings . We got rid of him too soon , same with Whelan and Hutton would be better squad players than the garbage we've imported