Aston Villa v Rotherham , Tuesday 18th September 19.45 kick off. | Page 4 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Rotherham , Tuesday 18th September 19.45 kick off.

Apparently Bolasie still isn't ready to start so I reckon Elmo will play again.

Don't get that thing where players are not ready yet are on the bench. Either they are fit enough or not. If they are on the bench the. They could need to come on after 30 seconds so they need to be ready.

I don’t mind Elmo at right back because he’s more attacking which is what we need our fullbacks to bloody well do, but please not right midfield/wing whatever you want to call it.

Surely we can beat this lot....Rotherham have played 3 away, lost all 3, scored one goal and let in 8! I want to be entertained please lads.....and then again on Saturday against another mediocre team! Pivotal week me thinks.....if we continue in the same vein tonight, the fans will soon turn and for all Bruce's shortcomings I don't want him to face the uglier version of the natives at B6! After saying that he looks like a man under pressure to me and his post match comments reflect that....in fact he's starting dare I say it to be a bit Lambertesque......slightly light on the truth! Six points needed, front foot football, taking the game to the opposition and playing to the strengths of our talented squad plz Steve. Give us all a glimmer of hope at least!

Hate going to a game with this type of feeling always want Villa to win regardless of the circumstances no matter who manager board or players are. Never been a fan of Bruce but if this goes wrong tonight you just know the crowd will shred him. The new owners bowed to the fan base regarding keeping Bruce so may be forgiven for allowing him time to bed in the new signings but his selections are so erratic now that I doubt the fans will sit still for more of the slop we have had served up lately.

Suppose we could get ahead of the game and start the match thread chat early.

"Oh FFS , 1 up front again ! "
" who's that little lad in the middle of the park for them totally running the show"
"Christ , Nyland puts the fear of God into our defence"
"Christ , our defence puts the fear of God into Nyland"