Aston Villa v Reading, Tues 3rd April, 7.45pm | Page 10 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Reading, Tues 3rd April, 7.45pm

What I mean is progressing with the ball through the middle whether from within our half or in the opposition half not our players getting into the danger areas without the ball.

Yes I see what you mean now - not since the glory days of Ian Taylor have we been able to cut through the middle of the park. Everything is knocked wide, or from side-to-side, isn't it?

An improvement I have noticed this season is the fact that players other than the full-backs are taking throw-ins, and we are getting much quicker about it as well.

We were well on top when they had 11 men , they were dogshit .
Thor has to play every remaining game in that position , hogan made some great runs and gives us more energy upfront and kodja fashioned 4 chances in the time he was on and looked a threat , which is great news as snodgrass is off a bit at the moment so use of that squad will be paramount as we approach the play offs.

Can somebody arrange to buy one of Hogan's excellent Orkney Rats for every member of the squad. For me they are clearly the key to promotion.

PMSL:clap::clap::clap: Legendary Gazgecko! Comedy post of the season.:rotfl:
I absolutely 100% meant to write it. It’s not a typo (honest JPA).
The Oxford Encyclopedia of Common Phraseology, Witticisms and Top Bantz states the following:

Orkney Rat: A peculiar rodent-shaped penis, typical of Scottish Islanders, and usually the result of a mis-hap while tossing the caber. Possessors of an Orkney Rat will often show it briefly in order to mesmerise or bamboozle. eg “Quick Hamish, show him your Orkney Rat before he has time to reload.” Not to be confused with the Hebridean Hamster, a pastime beloved of the Monks of Benbecula, the details of which are vague however an 18th Century manuscript details the following conversation:
“Father Tam, ‘tis cold the neet.”
“Aye, Father Kevin, it is. Do yee fancy a wee roond o’ Hebby Hamster, just to keep warm like.”
“Aye okay. But nay smoochin’, I’m no a poofty.”

See, told you