Aston Villa v QPR, Tues 13th March @ 7.45pm | Vital Football

Aston Villa v QPR, Tues 13th March @ 7.45pm

JuanPabloAngel

Alert Team
Surely this is a "home banker"?

QPR have pretty abysmal away form across the season - W2 D5 L10 - and with our home form - W10 D6 L1 - we should be nailed on for the win surely?

3-1 Villa and the momentum with us going into the Wolves game on the 10th.

:94:

Don't forget we have Sunderland on Tuesday night before Wolves JPA!

But yeah, I agree, if we're serious about keeping up the challenge for second we need to be beating QPR at home.

If Bruce doesn't pick the side I want, we'll lose and he's a twat.

(Sorry couldn't resist)

Anyway..... another 3 points to the boys in claret & blue. Expecting at least one of Adomah or Grealish back for this one, Taylor in for Hutton, and probably Grabban in for Hogan.

3-1 to the good guys!

Stevie Bruce's Claret & Blue army!!! :94:

3 games in a week again after this week off .
This is where we need to utilise the squad as we did with Whelan at hillsborough.
Samba I would have in the mix if only bench, Lansbury , Davis, Barney, Jedi . All players who can contribute in the run in if not every game

March is a massive month for us. QPR, Sunderland, Bolton and Hull are all teams we can and should beat. Wolves is the only tricky one, but if we're back to our best I'd fancy our chances.

April is sticky. Cardiff and Derby are our nearest competitors, and the remaining four are no pushovers. We need momentum going into that month.

Crunch time.

:94:

I want us to win this one with style, the reason, that shit of a so called manager Ian Holloway.
Never had a good word for us, always putting us down, Villa to win 6 or 7-0. Hate is to strong a word, but I really don't like him. :161: :93:

In some ways, I'd like to see this match postponed due to the weather. It would give us that bit of extra time to get Alberto and Jack fit.

Pride of Lions - 27/2/2018 16:39

In some ways, I'd like to see this match postponed due to the weather. It would give us that bit of extra time to get Alberto and Jack fit.

No, no, no. What will i do saturday?. And it will be rearranged to inconvenient midweek.

So how does this work we wait until the game kicks off before I slag my countryman? or I do it beforehand?

CDX_EIRE - 28/2/2018 00:50

So how does this work we wait until the game kicks off before I slag my countryman? or I do it beforehand?

Same as last week mate.. Why change a winning habit! :7: