Aston Villa v Newcastle | Page 6 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Newcastle

The slump continues. Only the bottom two have inferior goal difference. When will the next goal be scored for us?
Will Ashley panic and start thinking their aren't 3 shitter teams than SDU? Probably not, he will just assume if they go down they will get straight back up again

If they used videos of us playing as a punishment to criminals then the prisons would empty fairly sharpish. Fucking hell. This is the worst football ive witnessed in 40 odd years of watching.

Even the shite of 79 - 81 still had you believing that we'd pick up next game.

Will Ashley panic and start thinking their aren't 3 shitter teams than SDU? Probably not, he will just assume if they go down they will get straight back up again
He can't afford to be relegated if he wants to (ahem, cough cough) sell the club. If he wants to rinse and repeat as I fancy may happen then I hope we join that lot down the road in Div 1

Absolute fucking shit why do I insist on watching this. The sad thing is I am now expecting that we will lose. Wouldn’t be quite so bad if we could at least score a goal. There is little hope of that happening any time soon. I don’t really get that wound up anymore I really can’t be arsed!

I agree 100% keggy, but Rafa's lot were a unit rather than football players.

The only comparison I can make is that they were both are crap in their different ways.

Straight question disregarding all the politics around the club and Ashley.

Who does better given that 100 million to spend on players Benitez or Bruce ?

Reactions: Rza
Ive just got a sneaky feeling that Ashley will add a relegation financial hit to his PL compo bill and in that case, stroke nose will be here until the end of the season at least.

Straight question disregarding all the politics around the club and Ashley.

Who does better given that 100 million to spend on players Benitez or Bruce ?
That's like asking is poo poo better than faeces Keggy.
What I ask myself is would Benitez have bought St Max ,or even more importantly were either managers in charge of recruitment and sales ?

I can only answer your question in a balanced way when Bruce has been here three years Keggy 🤷‍♂️

I will however reiterate, they are both shite in regards to managing Newcastle and the players Benitez bought for his unit, are the players Bruce has had to work with for his team.

He can't afford to be relegated if he wants to (ahem, cough cough) sell the club. If he wants to rinse and repeat as I fancy may happen then I hope we join that lot down the road in Div 1
I'm thinking a lengthy period in the championship or lower may be needed

Rondon and Perez (26 goals between them without checking) have been replaced by Joelinton and Wilson

Given that Joelinton was on the radar under Benitez he obviously isnt a genuine Bruce signing

We've replaced 26 goals ish with whatever Wilson can muster

Our most creative midfielder has been out for 7 weeks coinciding with a run of fixtures against top teams

In a nutshell we are overly dependant on Wilson and ASM

I dont know if we'll survive or not but I refuse to blame any of Ashley's managers for taking us down