Aston Villa v Newcastle United Match Thread (Sat 23) | Page 39 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Newcastle United Match Thread (Sat 23)

At least they've admitted it. I'm OK with that. It's when they persist with everything is OK that gets up people's noses.

You mean the Man City "offside"?
What gets me is this myth that Ollie's goal last game was also offside. Like that should stop us moaning about Rodri. Ollie was behind the ball. I even saw MotD draw a line to Targett's back foot to make it look offside!

I've never been one of the big 6 conspiracy theorists but this smells of hush it up.

You mean the Man City "offside"?
What gets me is this myth that Ollie's goal last game was also offside. Like that should stop us moaning about Rodri. Ollie was behind the ball. I even saw MotD draw a line to Targett's back foot to make it look offside!

I've never been one of the big 6 conspiracy theorists but this smells of hush it up.

We're not allowed to moan about anything, because apparently the hawk eye malfunction against Palace is the only reason we're in the Premier League and we need to be reminded of that every time something goes against us.

Because the season ended at half time against Sheff Utd with 9 games to go last season, or so it seems to many.